tend to analyze things way too much and far too long. my former boss was a
guy who taught me that learning to glare effectively is one useful tool when it
comes to being boss. funny but true.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#17New Post! Feb 07, 2008 @ 17:42:45
@vanhelsing Said
do you like to work for a female or male boss. I think a male boss is easier to work for, easier to please and less bossy. Female boses try to hard to be a boss.

I work for a female boss, and so does my girl friend.. there both 40.. how they got there jobs we have no idea. Her boss acts like a child, and shouts and raves about things if they dont go her way.. and thats to senior mangagement, mine is well i dont want to say just in case. but I can say im not happy with her preformance.

I have had a fair few different bosses in my time, and RAF C.O's and i can tell you Male bosses are much easier to work with. I think with women, its personal and with men its not??
jackie24 On March 14, 2008

yeovil, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Mar 14, 2008 @ 20:53:52
Male bosses I find are easier to talk to and my boss at the moment is the only male in a office full of women, we basically run the place and he does as he's told, he wouldnt dare not and I think he rather enjoys being bossed around and not have to make any decisions! the exception i have found having worked in a military enviroment,are male military bosses, I think most of them think that women should be at home baking and having babies, they dont have much respect for women in the workplace.
4evachanges On June 30, 2008

Gold Coast, Australia
#19New Post! Jun 01, 2008 @ 12:24:30
I've mainly worked for male bosses and most have been easy going and layed back but my last one was a bully and had nothing nice to say about women. He was too interested in making comments that we are 'mechanical' and 'there is always 1 week per month where you couldn't get productivity from women', as you can imagine I was livid. He also loved playing mind games with me and every other women that worked there, he was incrediable and not liked by majority...
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#20New Post! Jun 04, 2008 @ 11:25:12
@vanhelsing Said
do you like to work for a female or male boss.[?]

Yes, when employed. No, when self-employed, as I could not stomach the confusion......
mikey_aus On June 04, 2008

sydney, Australia
#21New Post! Jun 04, 2008 @ 11:44:49
female can be bad but once you get to know them they get better
guys can just be a-holes
incompetent guys are worst because they cant talk to you to let you know how
you need to compensate
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#22New Post! Jun 04, 2008 @ 11:53:55
I have worked for both male and female employers. I prefer having a woman as a boss.

I don't liked to be 'bossed' around by a man. Professional or personal wise. LOL
Wingsy On November 26, 2023
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#23New Post! Jun 04, 2008 @ 11:56:16
I work for both currently. I like all of them. One of the men drives me crazy and treats me like an idiot even though I could DO his job and one of the women would have us work 24/7 if labor laws would allow it. But overall, I think that anybody who knows their job is a good boss, regardless of gender.
boots06 On September 14, 2009

#24New Post! Jun 07, 2008 @ 03:07:20
Well since I am a female boss I think I am pretty cool to work for, but that is my own opinion. If I were working under someone I would rather work for a man, they are easier to understand. We women are way to complex and emotional !!
w_darling On June 09, 2008

New York, New York
#25New Post! Jun 09, 2008 @ 01:52:05
I think it really all depends on the person and how much they care about their job and their employees. But if I'm generalizing I've had better experiences with women bosses. They have been tougher, but got a better performance out of me.
wubble On June 27, 2008

Brisbane, Australia
#26New Post! Jun 23, 2008 @ 14:14:57
I agree. Men are generally great to work for, and so are most women. However I find the women with ego problems (especially the short ones with inferiority complexes) are a lot of work. They are just plain bullies and the best way to deal with those kinds of bosses is to leave. Hopefully their manager will get the hint when they have trouble filling the positions under Ms Ego.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs