Forums:
Health & Fitness

Safe Quick Weight Loss & No Diet!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
efriend On January 13, 2008

Toronto, Canada
#1New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 18:27:23
I feel for all on this forum who are battling excess weight. I fought the same fight a few years ago. And I was losing - not weight, but the war!

Then, I met a new friend who turned my head and my life around. He got me to try a nutritional cleanse, and man, did it work! I lost 22 lbs. in 24 days. My cravings for the "bad stuff" disappeared. My energy and concentration went through the roof. I slept and played better. And, I wasn't hungry throughout the cleanse.

How does it work? Well, I'm not a doctor, so I can't give you a medical explanation. But I know that it works BIG TIME!

I do know the huge difference between a diet and a nutritional cleanse. You lose weight on a diet by depriving your body of something - usually nutrients. Not the best thing for your longterm health. Also, your cravings always lurk beneath the surface. So, eventually you do a yo yo and regain the weight.

A nutritional cleanse is the opposite of a diet. It does not involve deprivation. In fact, it REPLENISHES the body with mega nutrition. So, you not only lose weight, you start feeling incredibly good. And, you keep the weight off. I lost my unwanted lbs. a year ago. And guess what? They stayed lost, thank you very much!

That's my two cents. Hope it helps with your New Year's resolutions.

Happy Holidays to All!
bmobsessed27 On June 16, 2008

sykesville, Maryland
#2New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 18:30:53
@efriend Said
I feel for all on this forum who are battling excess weight. I fought the same fight a few years ago. And I was losing - not weight, but the war!

Then, I met a new friend who turned my head and my life around. He got me to try a nutritional cleanse, and man, did it work! I lost 22 lbs. in 24 days. My cravings for the "bad stuff" disappeared. My energy and concentration went through the roof. I slept and played better. And, I wasn't hungry throughout the cleanse.

How does it work? Well, I'm not a doctor, so I can't give you a medical explanation. But I know that it works BIG TIME!

I do know the huge difference between a diet and a nutritional cleanse. You lose weight on a diet by depriving your body of something - usually nutrients. Not the best thing for your longterm health. Also, your cravings always lurk beneath the surface. So, eventually you do a yo yo and regain the weight.

A nutritional cleanse is the opposite of a diet. It does not involve deprivation. In fact, it REPLENISHES the body with mega nutrition. So, you not only lose weight, you start feeling incredibly good. And, you keep the weight off. I lost my unwanted lbs. a year ago. And guess what? They stayed lost, thank you very much!

That's my two cents. Hope it helps with your New Year's resolutions.

Happy Holidays to All!

How do I find out how to do the same?
operaghost On June 13, 2008

Long Island, New York
#3New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 18:45:13
Quote:
You lose weight on a diet by depriving your body of something - usually nutrients

Doing that isn't good for you even in a short term sense. It's crash dieting and your weight will all come back when you resume a normal diet.

Quote:

In fact, it REPLENISHES the body with mega nutrition.

Correct me if I'm wrong... it replenishes with mega nutrition by lack of nutrients? It doesn't sound kosher to me
Pete On March 28, 2012
Master of Unlocking

Central Scotland, United Kingd
#4New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 18:45:48
And it probably isn't good for your body losing so much weight so quickly
maryjo On August 26, 2010

Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 18:57:33
Hope nobody falls for this and they want money
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply