Random

Getting Punched?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
shaggyjebus On August 26, 2008

Deleted

Goodlettsville, Tennessee
#1New Post! Sep 04, 2005 @ 00:19:57
What exactly would make a person get punched? I mean, what is the limit? What if you don't hurt anyone but just say something that would make you out to be a real jerkass. Such as . . .

What if someone said: "I hate Bush, I hate Blair, and I would like to shove pinecones up their butts. Also, I like to punch babies that have too much hair or not enough hair."

Just wondering, but can one get punched without saying anything rude or mean to someone else or for spamming? I don't want to get punched! I just wanted to start a thread where people could say awful things with no reason, just to say them! For instance . . .

"Baby seals deserve to be beaten. That's why they're seals."

Please don't punch me! Delete this if you want, I don't care. I'm not bored and kind of off-track and stupid right now.

But . . . anyone else have some awful, hopefully untruhtful things to say? Here's one (two, really) from Family Guy:

Tom: "I'm the Lord Jesus Christ. I think I'm going to go beat up some midgets."
Diane: "I just plain don't like black people."
mr_chilipepper On March 04, 2013

Durham, North Carolina
#2New Post! Sep 04, 2005 @ 00:34:14
like if i told you you were a dumbass dips*** and someone reported my post, i would get punched
noveltygun On January 05, 2022

seattle, Washington
#3New Post! Sep 04, 2005 @ 00:40:39
donkey punch
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#4New Post! Sep 04, 2005 @ 00:43:37
These are basically things that might get you punched:

Libelous
Defamatory
Illegal
Spam
Links to affiliate programs
Violate any trademark or copyrights
Sexually explicit
Promote violence
Harrassing any user

Deleted

#5New Post! Sep 04, 2005 @ 02:08:53
I know how you get punched, but . . . what is the limit? I guess libel would cause a punching . . . but what is that anyway? Isn't that still freedom of speech? Then again, it would hurt the person . . .

My whole point here was to let people say things they don't mean that may be very offensive if you said it to real people in a real setting. For example, if you said, "I don't think Mexicans work hard enough," people would either agree or hit you (sane people would probably do the latter, or just ignore you ). Maybe people can post things that they have heard, like when a woman came up to me and some friend eating lunch at the mall, eating a pizza. She said that pizze places get a lot of business because the black people eat there all the time. Awful, but it's funny to think about someone saying that!
misunderstood On June 24, 2014
Persuasive Madam!

How about you come find me....
#6New Post! Sep 04, 2005 @ 17:34:14
Quote:
"Baby seals deserve to be beaten. That's why their seals."

tut tut tut shaggy!!! For somebody studying English you made a very stupid mistake!!!!

they're not their

Deleted

#7New Post! Sep 04, 2005 @ 17:45:48
@misunderstood Said
tut tut tut shaggy!!! For somebody studying English you made a very stupid mistake!!!!

they're not their

What are you talking about? I didn't make any sort of mistake.
Persuasive Madam!

#8New Post! Sep 04, 2005 @ 18:29:13
You changed it, you coward! Can't take a little criticism hehehe, you do it to others

Deleted

#9New Post! Sep 04, 2005 @ 18:41:07
@misunderstood Said
You changed it, you coward! Can't take a little criticism hehehe, you do it to others

Ah, I was just having fun. I know I messed up. Not because I don't know the rules - I do - but because of fast typing and no checking. I have the word itself in my head, but sometimes things get mixed up in my head, like I say "dog" when I mean "cat" because they are related (both animals, you know). Just one messed up mind, you know.
Persuasive Madam!

#10New Post! Sep 04, 2005 @ 18:43:37
he he he! I just had to pick up on it!!! Seeming you like to do the same thing, opputrunity and all
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs