AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#106New Post! Dec 07, 2007 @ 20:52:00
@the7thdimension Said
and when you tune too much into reality its just no fun anymore is it

obviously you have gone the other way and tuned right out of reality, you having more fun now?
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#107New Post! Dec 07, 2007 @ 20:52:36
@the7thdimension Said
well i don't know if its being used, but it is not being accessed by many. we are becoming more left brain oriented. which disrupts the balance.

Please educate yourself. You might think you can intuitively tell things just by thinking about (or tasting) them, but you're quite simply spouting totally made-up bunk.
the7thdimension On October 22, 2009

los angeles, California
#108New Post! Dec 07, 2007 @ 21:04:39
@jonnythan Said
Please educate yourself. You might think you can intuitively tell things just by thinking about (or tasting) them, but you're quite simply spouting totally made-up bunk.

oh well, in due time my friends
shadowy On March 20, 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#109New Post! Dec 08, 2007 @ 09:19:40
In due time you will educate yourself?
shadowy On March 20, 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#111New Post! Dec 09, 2007 @ 02:08:48
I'm sure if i jam my head in a vice while snorting a huge amount of mind altering substances i will still talk less rubbish than you.
the7thdimension On October 22, 2009

los angeles, California
#112New Post! Dec 09, 2007 @ 02:29:59
@shadowy Said
I'm sure if i jam my head in a vice while snorting a huge amount of mind altering substances i will still talk less rubbish than you.

listening to you guys is like watching television
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#114New Post! Feb 03, 2013 @ 06:14:10
@the7thdimension Said

As the discussion rages on stumblimthrulife brought up how he believes that we are just pieces of intelligent meat. I disagree with this claim although i respect his belief. this made me curious however as i was thinking of something earlier.

why do humans eat animals? we do not require animal meat like any other carnivore. meat actually gets clogged in your colon and stays there forever pretty much. and red meat is the leading cause of colon cancer today.

in the unlikely but possible situation that a race of aliens came here that happened to desire human flesh what would you do. all these years we have been eating animals and thinking nothing of it, why should it be any different for an alien race. most of you don't have the heart to kill your own cow everytime you have a tbone steak. but hypothetically speaking what exactly would you do if an alien race was hungry for human. would you fight it or would you serve your purpose as a strange but intelligent piece of meat for these visitors. all i'm saying is, if your going to eat meat, then you should be ready for another meat eater to eat you.

@the7thdimension Said

actually im a vegetarian, meat is the lowest form of protein. nuts, seeds, and beans are much better forms of protein, i didn't get that from a website i just can taste that one is better for you than the other

Do you think that the aliens wouldn't eat you just because you don't eat meat?
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#115New Post! Feb 03, 2013 @ 06:17:30
@jonnythan Said

The problem with people like this is that they think they are "educating" themselves if they only get their "information" from sources that support what they already believe and avoid any facts that don't and that those who don't buy their bulls*** lock, stock, and barrel are brainwashed sell-outs.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs