My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

backdoor

New Post! April 14, 2024 @ 08:09:33 pm
We still deliver ideas using the big brother chip conversation. Dare you say it is hallucination. An idea that has been brewing for years is about dental products at good price for those income assisted/unemployed individuals. Dentures at market is 4000 full set. But if one is full set without much tailor making, they can make it at cost lower than 200. Total extraction is covered by health card. And we believe that the income assisted people who need that can pay $400 for the full set to eat and smile again. These wont be going to private dentist anyways for they cannot afford the service. The next tier is 600 for those whose employer do not have dental coverage. Everyone can smile with a fuller smile.
If we dare to look there are always better songs to sing.
Tak- phD Alpha Omega 5.

*****************facebook postings above 4/13/2024************

This should cooperate with the Government to do the project. The Income assisted individual will get the notice of participating dentists from the Ministry of Social Development and poverty reduction office. When they go to the dentist they fill in a form for total extraction and full set of denture claim. And have the cost of 400 divided into 13 payments of 20dollars each month to pay off in a 15months. This is whole nation wide coverage.

Tak AOV and phD

backdoor

New Post! April 14, 2024 @ 08:50:42 pm
The database of group reincarnation should also include the column of landing/reborn address and remarks. This is to send a whole clan ( evil clan) to reincarnate as out of earth's species so they no longer can return to human body to come back to life using witchcraft. This is to supplement what I wrote earlier.

The Chan Lai Nar Family and the Li family should be to this database to be out of earth. The Li Kar Shing family use headphones to wear to sleep to do brain wash so that their offsprings dont have earths' moral values at all. Both families use witchcraft and murder to do crime stealing from every rich family and after they die they get back to earth without punishment sentenced from the purgatory using witchcraft Mau Shan.

They stole the soul number engraver from heaven to change soul's number to use other's profile to mess up the judgment. They used a son to kill the father to go to heaven and chip read the soul to know heaven coordinates and bombard there and steal there. They possess our space vessels people and steal our space ship, they possess aliens and infiltrate their planets and rule there.
They have a hidden motive to steal the universe and murder every God people using possession and infiltration and theft and slandering Yahweh and us.

They get the DNA elongated with 2 other Li son's DNA pattern attached to the target of cloning DNA pattern. So all three can use the torso. They use tattoo small one or transparent glue to paint in Mau Shan religion symbol 'Do not enter with the target to clone's name' on the portals to enter the body. So only the other 2 Li sons' soul can enter the body to use hypothalamus and to rule the body. This has been going on for a while we have to check our records of cloning and the for elongated DNA strand records and see what happen to the target's family finance and structure and resume that back to original since these pay us to do the adult cloning.
And also our staff. The Li even possess our staff.

Clare Wai Pui Yu ( the one at 11300 William's Rd Richmond BC Canada) and Chan Lai Nar ( at the complex of 11240/11260/11440/11480 Daniels Road Richmond BC Canada ) who got decree by Yahwah to be burnt still are on earth and buying out people to use acupuncture doll ( voodoo doll they termed) remote acting on me and others they use to blackmail for money. They stole visa credits to phone buy these dolls ship them to homes that are willing to do the job have the dial set to my chip frequency and project the rays to organs and bones and muscles correspond to the nerve nodes on the doll to steer away blood flow from that areas to create atrophies in the long run.

They got devices to cover our voice in the chip conversation into their voices to steal identity and honour in the content of our suggestion, ideas. And also to impersonate people in the church to spare them from being burnt and even befriend them. They buy out Mau Shan people to burn my soul in discreet when I am sleeping.
These 2 including the copies of all their dementas ( different mix of soul's powder to form a soul to use different bodies DNA) Should be to the database to turn into non earth species ( wriggling microorganisms ) and then be burnt with magnesium light. Besure to confiscate their money/ bank account and clan member account so that they cannot buy out Mau Shan people to come back or to retaliate.

The Li Kar Shing family and Chan lai Nar and her family should all be handle like this to the database change form and

Keep the database device free from theft and access.

And discuss the Mau Shan people's conduct. They take money to help these to circumvent the judgment of the purgatory and us. Their team vessels should be all confiscated if one takes money to help these villains to grow their power to say they are above the law. Or if one takes money to burn souls on earth these people 's souls should all be burnt. We only foster good religions on earth that help us to upkeep justice and helping the good kind and the weak.

The whole universe is Yahweh's so is everything in it. Living beings are all a work of our God to make the universe vibrant.

Try to be louder when you chip read to talk to me. Thank you. Else your voices could be covered up by another person's voice and the content of the conversation could be changed. If you hear me not relevant in answering you, I could be talking to someone else in the mean time and cannot hear you at all.

Tak- Alpha Omega 5.

backdoor

New Post! April 15, 2024 @ 08:04:39 pm
@backdoor Said

We still deliver ideas using the big brother chip conversation. Dare you say it is hallucination. An idea that has been brewing for years is about dental products at good price for those income assisted/unemployed individuals. Dentures at market is 4000 full set. But if one is full set without much tailor making, they can make it at cost lower than 200. Total extraction is covered by health card. And we believe that the income assisted people who need that can pay $400 for the full set to eat and smile again. These wont be going to private dentist anyways for they cannot afford the service. The next tier is 600 for those whose employer do not have dental coverage. Everyone can smile with a fuller smile.
If we dare to look there are always better songs to sing.
Tak- phD Alpha Omega 5.

*****************facebook postings above 4/13/2024************

This should cooperate with the Government to do the project. The Income assisted individual will get the notice of participating dentists from the Ministry of Social Development and poverty reduction office. When they go to the dentist they fill in a form for total extraction and full set of denture claim. And have the cost of 400 divided into 13 payments of 20dollars each month to pay off in a 15months. This is whole nation wide coverage.

Tak AOV and phD

correction. it should be 20 payments of 20 each month. Was distracted as I wrote.

backdoor

New Post! April 15, 2024 @ 08:08:14 pm
@backdoor Said

The database of group reincarnation should also include the column of landing/reborn address and remarks. This is to send a whole clan ( evil clan) to reincarnate as out of earth's species so they no longer can return to human body to come back to life using witchcraft. This is to supplement what I wrote earlier.

The Chan Lai Nar Family and the Li family should be to this database to be out of earth. The Li Kar Shing family use headphones to wear to sleep to do brain wash so that their offsprings dont have earths' moral values at all. Both families use witchcraft and murder to do crime stealing from every rich family and after they die they get back to earth without punishment sentenced from the purgatory using witchcraft Mau Shan.

They stole the soul number engraver from heaven to change soul's number to use other's profile to mess up the judgment. They used a son to kill the father to go to heaven and chip read the soul to know heaven coordinates and bombard there and steal there. They possess our space vessels people and steal our space ship, they possess aliens and infiltrate their planets and rule there.
They have a hidden motive to steal the universe and murder every God people using possession and infiltration and theft and slandering Yahweh and us.

They get the DNA elongated with 2 other Li son's DNA pattern attached to the target of cloning DNA pattern. So all three can use the torso. They use tattoo small one or transparent glue to paint in Mau Shan religion symbol 'Do not enter with the target to clone's name' on the portals to enter the body. So only the other 2 Li sons' soul can enter the body to use hypothalamus and to rule the body. This has been going on for a while we have to check our records of cloning and the for elongated DNA strand records and see what happen to the target's family finance and structure and resume that back to original since these pay us to do the adult cloning.
And also our staff. The Li even possess our staff.

Clare Wai Pui Yu ( the one at 11300 William's Rd Richmond BC Canada) and Chan Lai Nar ( at the complex of 11240/11260/11440/11480 Daniels Road Richmond BC Canada ) who got decree by Yahwah to be burnt still are on earth and buying out people to use acupuncture doll ( voodoo doll they termed) remote acting on me and others they use to blackmail for money. They stole visa credits to phone buy these dolls ship them to homes that are willing to do the job have the dial set to my chip frequency and project the rays to organs and bones and muscles correspond to the nerve nodes on the doll to steer away blood flow from that areas to create atrophies in the long run.

They got devices to cover our voice in the chip conversation into their voices to steal identity and honour in the content of our suggestion, ideas. And also to impersonate people in the church to spare them from being burnt and even befriend them. They buy out Mau Shan people to burn my soul in discreet when I am sleeping.
These 2 including the copies of all their dementas ( different mix of soul's powder to form a soul to use different bodies DNA) Should be to the database to turn into non earth species ( wriggling microorganisms ) and then be burnt with magnesium light. Besure to confiscate their money/ bank account and clan member account so that they cannot buy out Mau Shan people to come back or to retaliate.

The Li Kar Shing family and Chan lai Nar and her family should all be handle like this to the database change form and

Keep the database device free from theft and access.

And discuss the Mau Shan people's conduct. They take money to help these to circumvent the judgment of the purgatory and us. Their team vessels should be all confiscated if one takes money to help these villains to grow their power to say they are above the law. Or if one takes money to burn souls on earth these people 's souls should all be burnt. We only foster good religions on earth that help us to upkeep justice and helping the good kind and the weak.

The whole universe is Yahweh's so is everything in it. Living beings are all a work of our God to make the universe vibrant.

Try to be louder when you chip read to talk to me. Thank you. Else your voices could be covered up by another person's voice and the content of the conversation could be changed. If you hear me not relevant in answering you, I could be talking to someone else in the mean time and cannot hear you at all.

Tak- Alpha Omega 5.

We need a group reincarnation database so that at the hit of 'enter', these soul numbers are reprogrammed with the space species ( microorganisms wriggling) DNA and cannot be earth humans again. This is to punish those who are extremely wicked murderers etc and villain clans using witchcraft to stay on earth and even do crime after they die and not subdue to purgatory rulings.

backdoor

New Post! April 16, 2024 @ 08:45:30 pm
I am ruler class in Canada my terminal cancer treatment formula rescued more than a thousand people. Trudeau has 2 labs in Toronto using it and I am going after him for inventor fees, also for consulting fees in investment. He grossed 60billion in July2023 shorting petroleum and buying electronic cars shares. They all hold up my pay for the past 23 years and I have depleted my savings that is why I live with government assistance and rent with government rent subsidy. So I need to be living in East side Vancouver where the subsidy can cover the rent.

My parents and Li kar shing are selling my ID card and profile to gals wanting to use a royal identity and phD to marry up to top affluent. By human traffic rules they can only sell poor people's ID cards so they keep me down and under by soft detent and threaten away lawyers and those who want to help or hire me. I cannot receive job-calls emails and even calls so I discard using phones. HK police has prosecuted the Li and they are convicted and sentenced to 27 years in jail. Li just get a son to shoulder all the prosecutions. I am a born princess for my grandpa is Lun Wai Ling, nephew of King George VI of England. Every woman wants to be a princess or treated like one. I need not be a commoner to suit anyone's tastes or have him qualify to match me. I am looking for a lawyer that dares to do my claims and entitlements. I have world leaders chip reading me for my mother is first clairvoyance Gema Fung and father is one of war clan jack leader.

My father and Queen Elizabeth signed me to be with a group of man-in-waiting. I have to keep the team. Whatever these men did in the past was history. We look to the future.

I keep every one as Man- in-waiting so that there is no way to split half in divorce. So that the marriage will last this way as there are no pressure to split up from both sides. There is no need for anyone trying to find chances to blackmail anyone of my man-in-waiting to press for the first spouse position in order to pry on splitting half or inheritance of my money or claims in the future. They now belong to the royals of England and not to any communist countries nor their agent ex wives or galpals. We also forbid them to have business with these people who are agent trained or from communist domains to build rapports. We are capitalist, ruler class and royals for life and you ascent to our level by marriage. There is no need for any commoner to break these people chip reader lines to me and try to say they deserted me. By me they live in Buckingham palace, have drivers, limos, butlers and servants and even body guards and lions to protect them and privileged career chances and money. Try giving them the same benefits before you attempt to break up my team. By the way Yahweh God doesn't live in Richmond.

There are devices imitating voices. Please check the origin of the voice before you believe in anything you heard via the chip. I am waiting for an invitation note from King Charles etc before I can go to live at Buckingham palace. They got one copy but given to a copy-face of my face related to Clare Wai Pui Yu who uses the Korean woman torso to resurrect to life at 11300 William Road. Richmond. She used a imitated voice of King Charles and Queen Camilla to ask the MI6 to give it to the woman who used my ID card. Clare is using a device to have her voice to cover our voices to steal identity and honor. She is also linked to the Li and Chan family that we called Guerrillas who wall people between walls all over the globe. These also live at Richmond BC Canada and use witchcraft possession and murder to steal everything a person has.

Hope Vatican take cares of these people and have them group reincarnated to non earth species (microorganisms) and confiscate their money. So they can no longer extend their claws on anyone on earth.

Tak- Priscilla Lun Yee-Tak. phD AO5.

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...707 708 709
Quote | Reply