Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#31New Post! Nov 29, 2007 @ 11:08:51
@donna_j Said
I must be the odd one out - I hate alcohol. I'll have a glass of wine every now and again if I'm offered but I hate the feeling of being dehydrated the next day. It's not worth it.

I don't need alcohol to have fun. I think a lot of cultures have a bad view of alcohol. Some cultures drink one or two with a meal, others drink purely to get s***-faced!

I Like to drink to relax or to loose my inhabitions. I rarely get properly drunk though.

I like alcohol as a social thing, makes conversation easier. In my politics class there was a guy I never once spoke to, after we ran into each other after a few drinks at the Celidh we talked for about half an hour.
trencher On March 01, 2008

Hades, California
#32New Post! Nov 29, 2007 @ 17:16:53
I adore Tequila, but I am also a huge fan of Heineken, Miller Chill Beer, Rolling Rock, Moosehead Lager, Guinness, Dos Equis, Amstel Light, Coors Light, and the list goes on.

Favorite Drink: Buccaneer.

Ingredients:

- 1 can Corona Extra Lager

- 1 shot Bacardi Limon Rum

Directions:

- Pour the Corona into an 18oz. Beer Mug. Pour the Bacardi Limon Rum into Beer. Stir very gently. Serve.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#33New Post! Nov 29, 2007 @ 19:34:14
@jmo Said
I Like to drink to relax or to loose my inhabitions. I rarely get properly drunk though.

I like alcohol as a social thing, makes conversation easier. In my politics class there was a guy I never once spoke to, after we ran into each other after a few drinks at the Celidh we talked for about half an hour.

It does seem to jump start the old gray matter, doesn't it?
monkey329 On December 25, 2007

Bemus Point, New York
#34New Post! Dec 09, 2007 @ 04:05:20
hehe, i'm illegal for the us, but agreed. & beer. coors light. or busch, i'm not picky
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#35New Post! May 02, 2009 @ 18:32:00
Not much of a drinker. Close to an uncle who had drinking problems. Totally understand that he needed an outlet of some sorts from the daily grind, but....wish he could of found something else. I believe it is as a result of this I rarely drink. 1) if out to eat I'll have one or two long island iced teas, and 2) will have a can or two of good old American beer now and then at family and friend get- togethers, but never drink at home if there are no guests. It'd be very easy to fall into that trap and I already have too many other vices, don't need to add that. My bad.
nothingtodo On September 21, 2010

Deleted

#36New Post! May 02, 2009 @ 18:41:15
Depends on the time of day.
I like Irish Creme in my coffee in the morning.
Sometimes I like Vodka in my V8 at lunch.
Wine in the evenings at home.
At the bar, it's shots, usually Jag Bombs, sometimes it gets to be a pretty nasty mix..different shots bought by different people, and lord knows you can't refuse a free drink.
I prefer to smoke weed.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs