Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9
cobra3 On April 17, 2009

Banned

Emporia, Kansas
#121New Post! Apr 15, 2009 @ 13:43:02
@frank_trebor Said

a, O K poly, so you're not a believer in the only true God (YHWH) I am.

b, Anyone (and that includes you) who does not worship the only true God (YHWH)is a servant of Satan, as Satan created ALL of the 'other gods' that you say you believe in.

c, If you have been paying attention, you would know that I follow YHWH the only TRUE GOD. He is not as you say "cruel and contradictory based on his own writing or inspired text." This is exactly what your master (Satan) want you to believe as his (satan's) agenda is to disrupt and destroy. (Exactly what you are trying to do)

d, Seems to me that you were not a truly 'born again' Christian.

e, I called myself a Christian for almost all of my life, but it was only about 27 years ago that I really found out what Christianity was all about, you see I had intellectual knowledge of God and the Bible but my heart was hard, and not open to God's Holy Spirit.

Is zat so? Then do tell ~ what is that name? It is not YHWH at all, but YHVH and derived from YHYH for a reason. All who know the true YHShVH tradition know exactly what each and every letter mean and how and why the changes. So please do explain them to me. I know I certainly can in several volumes to you.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs