NZ women "Most Promiscuous in the World" - study

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#16New Post! Jul 10, 2015 @ 15:56:31
@NNewt84 Said

I can only imagine how they'd feel about this. Why can't you just leave them alone?

Most every one of your posts about women and how you detest the way men think , talk, act , type, post about them you have some thing similar to this in the post "I can only imagine ",
A bit of unsolicited advise ,, do your self and any future hopeful female friends of yours a favor , stop trying to imagine what a female thinks or feels or wants . You be the guy and let her be the girl . I promise you , the nature of the friendship will work better for both sides that way . no joke .
Here's a bit more unsolicited advise,if when your out with a woman and you spend all your time 'protecting' her from any little or big insult real or imagined from any and all men the two of you come into contact with, you will be experiencing a whole life time of first dates.
Electric_Banana On April 20, 2024

, New Zealand
#17New Post! Jul 10, 2015 @ 17:16:35
I love this site. Most here only know about Florida and NZ - the only two places I've ever been during my life. I mean sheeeeesh wut are the chances?

NZ? Lots of beautiful blondes here with good spirits (all spoken for of course.)

As for the rest of the chics.........

If I were to wake up here in my early twenties again and single, I'd become a monk.
NNewt84 On July 19, 2018

Adelaide, Australia
#20New Post! Jul 12, 2015 @ 00:47:03
@Hypnotica Said

No we are not denying the existence, we are just not hitting on them as they requested.

What do they actually expect us men to do, if we have no reason to talk to them (actually talking to them is now classed as harassment), then what do they want from us.

There are loads of guys out there, if they are complete strangers, then I dont really pay them any attention either. What do women expect? They have a career, they are attractive, are we meant to worship them or something. Guys dont walk around praising complete strangers because of their achievements.

We have friends who generally praise us. Im sure women have their own social circles as well. What is expected from us?

I'm not saying women should be worshipped as goddesses or anything like that. I'm saying guys should stop generalising about women, and how they're all whiny b****es who try to make life hell for men, like most of the comments on that video you shared with me. Yes, there are plenty of women like that, but to claim that all women are like that is pretty much feminazism in reverse. You know how the radical feminists claim that all men are a*****es? Well, these guys are saying that all women are a*****es. I don't want to outright claim that they are demonising women, but they're certainly giving off that vibe.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#21New Post! Jul 12, 2015 @ 00:50:14
:Undo - that belongs more in the other thread
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs