Forums:
Entertainment

Jennifer Aniston

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#17New Post! Apr 25, 2018 @ 06:16:54
I do not watch any reality tv because its completely fake!! I just don't get it!!! The only reason the kardassians are "famous" is because of there father & I guess they have a great "pr" company. Unfortuantely there are many people who eat, drink & breathe these people which sells lots of different things (depending on who you are) etc. Now anyone who has seen my posts will know who I am a fan of (in the media) but I do not eat, drink or breathe these people, my life does not revolve around what they say of do. I remember when "Big Brother" first started in England, many were glues to the tv set I was not & that has not changed. I do miss EastEnders somewhat though!!
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Apr 25, 2018 @ 15:14:40
@Komentenmelodie Said

I remember when "Big Brother" first started in England, many were glues to the tv set I was not & that has not changed. I do miss EastEnders somewhat though!!
Yeah when it first started I had a friend who stayed up all night to watch it just in case anything happened. I'm like the irony, you're missing sleep to watch people sleep..

I've never a soap fan so god knows why you miss Eastenders. I always remember it being such a miserable program to watch. How can so many reprobates be in such a small location. All the things that have happened, the deaths, the murders, the fires, etc if it was real life they would've sent in the army to assert control.

Anyways Jennifer Aniston, i'd still tap it! Mediocre actress tho at best.
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#19New Post! Apr 25, 2018 @ 16:02:12
Gotta be Babbs!!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs