Politics

Diana and Dodie's Inquest

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#1New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 12:16:39
Over ten years after the death in Paris of Princess Diana together with her friend Dodie and their driver of the limo, Henri Paul.

Dodie's father, the owner of Harrod's, thinks the Royal family had the British Secret Service murder them as she was pregnant with his son's child. He thinks that the inquest will prove his theory is correct and the jury will agree with him.

All I can say is wise up. If the British Secret Service can organise their murder they certainly can ensure any inquest has the results they want as well.
newlander On February 05, 2011

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 12:22:30
Who really cares anymore.

Talk about flogging a dead horse, Diana was a fanny, Dodi was a fanny, and i personally dont give a s*** whos child she was carrying if anyone.

I wish people would just let it go, it was na accident that killed three people thats all.

If anyone is to blame for her death, its the general public and the press. End of story

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#3New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 12:25:56
A grieving father wants answers. But he won't get them.
imb4u2 On May 23, 2008

Hamilton, Canada
#4New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 13:34:56
A second inquest will be held into the death of Lance Cpl Brice Fotheringham-Shortby who was killed in the battle of Somme in WW1. 10,999 other soldiers were killed in that battle and though the British court say it will be tough to establish all the facts in this death they are determined to do just that.
The findings of the first inquest was that he was struck by a 200 Lb bomb and blown apart but the English press has maintained that it was a 150 Lb bomb and because of these rumours inquests will be held endlessly until the cause of death can be exactly determined.
Fatheringham-Shortby was the son of the Earl of Swain-Scottsborough and although Lord Fatheringham-Shortby has been dead since 1929, the feeling in the family is that the matter of his son's death has never been properly resolved and while it is known that it was by a bomb, the court also will try to establish if the intent of the pilot of the bomber was intentionally targeting him or just dropped the bomb indiscriminately, not caring who he killed.
There are also rumours to the effect that Brice Fotheringham-Shortby had, while in Berlin in 1912 had fathered a child by the Chancellor's daughter, Hilda Von Auchersrout and his subsequent death was an act of revenge by the pilot, a cousin of Hilda Von Auchersrout.
The British courts have no concern about the other 10,999 soldiers killed in that same battle but are determined that the truth has to be known in the case of Lance Cpl Brice Fotheringham-Shortby but have said that inquests will be held for all 10,999 soldiers if that would help to establish the truth in Lance Cpl Brice Fotheringham-Shortby's death.
The Grand-daughter of Hilda Von Auchersrout will be the first wittness in this inquest and DNA testing of The Grand-daughter of Hilda Von Auchersrout and almost the entire population of Germany will be necessary to determine her linage. This is an expensive measure but said by the British courts to be necessary to the pursuit of justice in the death of an English Peer.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 15:43:12
bloody waste of my tax money if you ask me
Pete On March 28, 2012
Master of Unlocking

Central Scotland, United Kingd
#6New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 15:49:56
@imb4u2 Said
A second inquest will be held into the death of Lance Cpl Brice Fotheringham-Shortby who was killed in the battle of Somme in WW1. 10,999 other soldiers were killed in that battle and though the British court say it will be tough to establish all the facts in this death they are determined to do just that.
The findings of the first inquest was that he was struck by a 200 Lb bomb and blown apart but the English press has maintained that it was a 150 Lb bomb and because of these rumours inquests will be held endlessly until the cause of death can be exactly determined.
Fatheringham-Shortby was the son of the Earl of Swain-Scottsborough and although Lord Fatheringham-Shortby has been dead since 1929, the feeling in the family is that the matter of his son's death has never been properly resolved and while it is known that it was by a bomb, the court also will try to establish if the intent of the pilot of the bomber was intentionally targeting him or just dropped the bomb indiscriminately, not caring who he killed.
There are also rumours to the effect that Brice Fotheringham-Shortby had, while in Berlin in 1912 had fathered a child by the Chancellor's daughter, Hilda Von Auchersrout and his subsequent death was an act of revenge by the pilot, a cousin of Hilda Von Auchersrout.
The British courts have no concern about the other 10,999 soldiers killed in that same battle but are determined that the truth has to be known in the case of Lance Cpl Brice Fotheringham-Shortby but have said that inquests will be held for all 10,999 soldiers if that would help to establish the truth in Lance Cpl Brice Fotheringham-Shortby's death.
The Grand-daughter of Hilda Von Auchersrout will be the first wittness in this inquest and DNA testing of The Grand-daughter of Hilda Von Auchersrout and almost the entire population of Germany will be necessary to determine her linage. This is an expensive measure but said by the British courts to be necessary to the pursuit of justice in the death of an English Peer.

Whats that got to do with anything

anyway, hasnt they allready had countless inquests
minivinni93 On June 12, 2008

Gillingham, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 15:52:38
and a waste of time
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 15:55:10
@pete Said
hasnt they allready had countless inquests

I beleive this is the first one funded by us, mohammed al fayed did pay for an inquest in the past but didnt get anywhere with it.

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#9New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 16:00:12
He'll get no where with this one either.
yorkiechick On August 07, 2011

, Germany
#10New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 16:11:06
I can understand people wanting answers,and not getting them in the past but surely dragging it all back up will not help those left behind move on.Let them rest i say.
imb4u2 On May 23, 2008

Hamilton, Canada
#11New Post! Oct 05, 2007 @ 16:43:57
Quote:
I can understand people wanting answers,and not getting them in the past but surely dragging it all back up will not help those left behind move on.Let them rest i say.

Do you really think that this 452nd inquest is the "Magic Bullet" inquest that will suddenly discover the "truth"????
She is dead, rotted in her grave just like the rest of us will be 10 years after our death. I don't care whether she rests in peace as long as the press gives us a rest from this "nobility/sainthood" bulls***
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs