The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

another one. . . I did talk this time, how do i find out if she likes me?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
drummerboy09 On September 24, 2010

St. Paul, Minnesota
#1New Post! Oct 01, 2007 @ 12:03:31
In this one I do talk to the girl's (2),
I dont want to be more then frends, I get a diffrent feeling from one of them (L). About girls only touching the guys they like, (A) touches me, but I still get a little bit of a confused message. (A)likes this guy that is alredy involved, this other guy, another, and I think me(she is a little weard)(but not too weard), how can i find out if they both like me as more then a frend, and what can i to to not ruin the relationship's that I alredy have? i.e. if they both like me as more then a frend?
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#2New Post! Oct 01, 2007 @ 14:36:02
Sometimes girls "don't" always touch guys that they like,. like if she is shy for instance..
So watch for other things, such as body language.
Pay attention to their eyes too, and if they smile alot.

St. Paul, Minnesota
#3New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 03:06:41
@loveis Said
Sometimes girls "don't" always touch guys that they like,. like if she is shy for instance..
So watch for other things, such as body language.
Pay attention to their eyes too, and if they smile alot.

She does touch me, thats the thing, what would be classified as affectniate or not? What is the touch, where is it, when is it, etc.?
Any one? Any one?

St. Paul, Minnesota
#4New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 20:49:33
@drummerboy09 Said
She does touch me, thats the thing, what would be classified as affectniate or not? What is the touch, where is it, when is it, etc.?
Any one? Any one?

Hello? is every one as clueless as me right now
love_insanity On April 11, 2008

b r i s b a n e, Australia
#5New Post! Oct 03, 2007 @ 03:07:13
Firstly, by the sounds of it you really don't know who, or what you want.you've posted about 3 girls so far all of which trying to work out if they like you. Anyhoo...

Top 10: Signs She\'s Flirting With You check that out and it may give you some hints.

good luck

St. Paul, Minnesota
#6New Post! Oct 03, 2007 @ 20:54:12
@love_insanity Said
Firstly, by the sounds of it you really don't know who, or what you want.you've posted about 3 girls so far all of which trying to work out if they like you. Anyhoo...

Top 10: Signs She\'s Flirting With You check that out and it may give you some hints.

good luck

The one that is in my class that I mentioned first, longest post, probley dosent know me that well, so that one will be dificult. The other two girls are both frends and when I think back to some times last summer there were some signs, I think. I was ok with liking the first girl,long post, back other years(was not too much) but know when I like her again(because i see her every day now) and the other two (like i said, i dont know if they were/are flerting) thats too much (there are others that i know i dont have a chance now unless they come up to me(its not cold feet) I just dont realy want to have anymore girls to think about and try to figure out. its like im some scintist. I have read from diffrent places to lern about who you are trying to (for lack of a better word(thats over used)) 'pick them up', and no I do not consider myself a 'player', just a confused teen with a computer, a forum, and you other people that are able to help me, even if it is something that i have read/heard before.
love_insanity On April 11, 2008

b r i s b a n e, Australia
#7New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 12:37:09
i have come to two conclusions.

yes you are indeed very confused
-and-
you very much so like your (brackets)

@drummerboy09 Said
and no I do not consider myself a 'player', just a confused teen with a computer, a forum, and you other people that are able to help me, even if it is something that i have read/heard before.

maybe [this is just a suggestion so dont shoot me plz] if you spent a lil less time on the computer and instead out acting like a 'player', getting to know the girls better, then as you get to know them you will for a greater bonds and understandings of eachother.
they say great relationship start with great friendships so maybe thats where you need to begin.

but im also in agreeance with all the replies to your other post that if in doubt you can simply ask.
this doesnt necessarily mean ask 'do you like me?' but you could try asking them to the movies or something and see how they react

St. Paul, Minnesota
#8New Post! Oct 05, 2007 @ 00:30:08
@love_insanity Said

-and-

maybe [this is just a suggestion so dont shoot me plz] if you spent a lil less time on the computer and instead out acting like a 'player', getting to know the girls better, then as you get to know them you will for a greater bonds and understandings of eachother.
they say great relationship start with great friendships so maybe thats where you need to begin.

but im also in agreeance with all the replies to your other post that if in doubt you can simply ask.
this doesnt necessarily mean ask 'do you like me?' but you could try asking them to the movies or something and see how they react

The two from summer have spent so much time with me for about a month, and now Im not getting the same feeling, why wast a good thig, our frendship. The funny thing about the 3rd (one of the largest posts in relationships that I know of) is that the class that we have together is film studies, needlis to say(but I will) we watch a good number of movies, its not all movies, and asking her out to a movie(out of the blue) is that we watch them in class. (i only used 5(including this one)pares of quotes, thats susposed to be dry humor that is more stupid then humoris)
xxdeceivingeyesxx On April 19, 2009

Deleted

nowhere, California
#9New Post! Oct 05, 2007 @ 07:39:03
Does she seem to make more effort to speak to you?
Does she look into' your eyes when she speaks to you?
Does she every say or do anything to let you know or feel that your presence around her is a pleasent thing in any way, shape or form?
Does she put off doing anythying or dealing with anyone?

If she does atleast two of these things she has a crush on you, atleast.

St. Paul, Minnesota
#10New Post! Oct 05, 2007 @ 11:53:45
@xxdeceivingeyesxx Said
Does she seem to make more effort to speak to you?
Does she look into' your eyes when she speaks to you?
Does she every say or do anything to let you know or feel that your presence around her is a pleasent thing in any way, shape or form?
Does she put off doing anythying or dealing with anyone?

If she does atleast two of these things she has a crush on you, atleast.

did you reed both this topic and the other one, the big one?
vrindamishra On October 16, 2007

Mumbai, India
#11New Post! Oct 05, 2007 @ 17:40:51
@love_insanity Said

-and-

true!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs