Random

Tail Gating

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#1New Post! Sep 29, 2007 @ 21:32:06
There is one thing that on the roads gets right up my nose. It's w**kers who drive right up behind you.
I was just into Derry and this old fart drove right up my exhaust.
I just slowed right down to let him know he was a w**ker and then he overtook me on a stretch of road with no overtaking allowed. I was tempted to keep him in the other lane until he hit the island in the middle of the road 100 yards ahead.

What pisses you off on the roads?
sazzie On August 22, 2010

Being naughty :P, United Kingd
#2New Post! Sep 29, 2007 @ 21:37:26
Lots of things piss me off. I am the worst for road rage

Sweet and pleasant til I get behind a wheel then the air turns blue

I hate it when ppl don't use indicators, do 30 in a 40, cut you up cos they try to queue jump, cocky swines thinking they will beat me at the lights...............and on and on I could go
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#3New Post! Sep 29, 2007 @ 21:38:49
I thought you were talking about tail gate parties at first in which case I would have said yay!

But anyway when people talk on their cell phones while driving it really bothers me...especially if they do something stupid while talking on the phone. Then I can blame it on that

Also lane changes or any turns for that matter without using blinkers
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#4New Post! Sep 29, 2007 @ 21:41:41
When I see the driver who doesn't bother to use his indicators I always say to myself "would you have bought the car if the indicators didn't work?"
daifu On December 20, 2007

Deleted

somewhere in the south, German
#5New Post! Sep 29, 2007 @ 22:21:02
What pisses me off on the road? Well the fact you told before is quite emblematic but does not piss me off as much as the following two:
- when you see people really drunk, driving like on a slalom for training and with low reflexes. No drink and drive.
- when I see parents with their children without seatbelt riding shotgun. That is potential infanticide. It is really pisses me off.

PS I forgot, people nearly taking you frontally and driving like under drugs because the are hanging on their bloody cell phone for a "totally necessary call"
donna_j On January 29, 2008

Adelaide, Australia
#6New Post! Sep 29, 2007 @ 23:02:21
I think tailgating is also my pet hate on the road. It's so annoying when you look in your mirror and someone is blocking everything else behind you because they're too impatient to do the speed limit.

For some reason I can't stand seeing people smoking in their cars! I know it doesn't affect me in the slightest, but it just looks gross I don't know how they can stand the stench.
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#7New Post! Sep 30, 2007 @ 00:31:42
I think I hate getting cut off the most by some slow ass, causing me to slow down and not be able to pass.
moonlighthopes On May 30, 2015

, Canada
#8New Post! Sep 30, 2007 @ 01:53:40
I'm a new driver, still with my beginners (I'll be able to drive on my own on October 10th, yay) anyway, tailgaters make me nervous the most because I'm not extremely slow, but I don't go above the speed limit, and people don't even know what a speed limit is anymore. It makes me nervous because it's like "What if I have to slow down and turn?" or something. Even worse? Today I was being tailgated by some lady looking around outside, not payingg attention at all. It'd be worse if they were talking or texting on the phone.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs