Relationships

is this a 'good' relationship...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
midnight_fantasy On January 13, 2008

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Sep 13, 2007 @ 08:16:08
then why don't you talk to the rest of the group and see how they feel, they might not like him either and you can go with some of them. Just becaus there is a group of you it doesnt mean you have to be with the whole group all of the time, a few of you can go off and do something by yourselves.
howtosavealife On September 13, 2009

Deleted

Neverland, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Sep 13, 2007 @ 12:20:24
@midnight_fantasy Said
then why don't you talk to the rest of the group and see how they feel, they might not like him either and you can go with some of them. Just becaus there is a group of you it doesnt mean you have to be with the whole group all of the time, a few of you can go off and do something by yourselves.

they all think hes amazing, because hes told them things about me and turned them agaisnt me
midnight_fantasy On January 13, 2008

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Sep 13, 2007 @ 12:56:25
then they don't sound like very good friends. Is there anyone you can talk to and confide in? or someone that is a friend but you dont hang around with much, why don't you see if they want to do something for a change of scenery?
dmm69 On October 08, 2007

wolcott, Connecticut
#19New Post! Sep 13, 2007 @ 12:59:58
nothing like saying something nice about the one your with geezzzzz.
sometimes for real people who love people can be judgemental about each other i don't know why he would be a rude one but maybe you should say to him what's up with the disrespect towards me that hurts !
as for wrestling he seems to play to show you hes stronger then you and gets carried away with it if you ask him to be a little less rough so he doesn't hurt you and if he laughs it off then next time let him have it punch him right in his rude face show him how he doesn't care he hurt you and that now you don't care if he gets hurt i dont beleive in hurting each other but if one time he felt some pain maybe then he would realize where your coming from just a thought.
bye dmm69
8)
fallenangel On September 11, 2008

Talkin 2 mat on the phone, Uni
#20New Post! Sep 14, 2007 @ 12:06:22
@howtosavealife Said
how easy it for you to sayy that when all my friends are a group and hes part of that group

if it's turning into an abusive relationship though...he aint really gonna allow her to see her..or he will make it difficult and make her feel uncomfortable..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs