Safety of Children

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#31New Post! Sep 09, 2007 @ 23:09:07
personally i've been reading every now and then, especially recently but i've tried not to buy into it so much i just never felt it was fair. but back the topic, which was never actually about madeline mccann but rather badly implied that it was.

i dont think they got any different treatment rather than they probably flew first class
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Sep 10, 2007 @ 07:35:47
Trust me social services make no exception to anyone even if you are a high ranker. It certainly wouldnt be made public but i would bet my arse, my cat and my kids that they would be actively involved.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#33New Post! Sep 10, 2007 @ 15:42:51
I don't think that being a suspect for *anything* is cause for government intervention.

The government has no business taking away one of my children if I am a suspect in the disappearance of another.

Being a suspect is less than even being charged with something, which is much less than being a defendant, and much less than being convicted.

If the cops took away every child of a couple suspected in the disappearance of another child, there would be literally tens of thousands more children in the foster care system.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#34New Post! Sep 10, 2007 @ 16:16:27
Social Services tend to get "involved" without parents even knowing about it, obtaining reports from local hospitals, the family doctor, the school, the health visitor to identify any concerns.

Unless there is a genuine concern that a childs life is actually at risk they would not remove the child from its home. So even if the parents were suspects in a murder case its not likely they would be looking to remove the child.

However i suspect if they were notified of a case where a child was murdered they would have made all the enquiries already, regardless of what the parents do for a living.

I dont think there is any discrimination or favour when it comes to the parents occupation. Social Services are very much an entity of thier own.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs