Jokes & Humor

wallet snatcher

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
superfan On September 18, 2007

Deleted

, Canada
#1New Post! Aug 04, 2007 @ 01:09:24
John was heading home after a long day at work when he picked up a hitchhiker. As they drove, he began to fret about the passengers trustworthiness. His hand went to his coat on the seat between them, to check his wallet. It wasn't there! He screeched to a halt, leaned accross the hitchhiker, threw open the passenger door. "Hand over the wallet," he yelled, "and get out of the car!!!" The terrified hitchhiker handed over a wallet and fled. John drove off, shaking with anger. Coming in the door, he started to tell his wife about the experience. She interrupted him. "Honey, before i forget. Did you know you left your wallet at home this morning?"
Darkshine On May 05, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#2New Post! Aug 04, 2007 @ 01:13:41
Ohh snap!
Lockdog On October 16, 2018

Indianapolis, Indiana
#3New Post! Aug 04, 2007 @ 01:34:11
A woman from the midwest was forced to move to the city
and take a factory job in the city. The manager gave her a
paper that gave her instructions for her new job at the toy factory. She was to report to the "tickle me elmo doll "production area. She found the right place but before she meet the line supervisor she ran off to the craft room.

4Hours later:

The line supervisor came screaming to the manager and said"that this new woman that you hired is slowing the production to a crawl. The Manager arrives to find the woman with a small square of felt and placing two marbles in it and sewing it between ELMOs little red legs.......

What in the hell are you doing the Manager Screams........
Did you not read the F ing instructions I gave you???????

Yes sir she said...............
It said to give each elmo doll TWO TEST TICKLES.

Lockdog
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#4New Post! Aug 04, 2007 @ 17:40:49
@superfan Said
John was heading home after a long day at work when he picked up a hitchhiker. As they drove, he began to fret about the passengers trustworthiness. His hand went to his coat on the seat between them, to check his wallet. It wasn't there! He screeched to a halt, leaned accross the hitchhiker, threw open the passenger door. "Hand over the wallet," he yelled, "and get out of the car!!!" The terrified hitchhiker handed over a wallet and fled. John drove off, shaking with anger. Coming in the door, he started to tell his wife about the experience. She interrupted him. "Honey, before i forget. Did you know you left your wallet at home this morning?"

Always good ones!!!!!
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#5New Post! Aug 04, 2007 @ 17:42:30
@lockdog Said
A woman from the midwest was forced to move to the city
and take a factory job in the city. The manager gave her a
paper that gave her instructions for her new job at the toy factory. She was to report to the "tickle me elmo doll "production area. She found the right place but before she meet the line supervisor she ran off to the craft room.

4Hours later:

The line supervisor came screaming to the manager and said"that this new woman that you hired is slowing the production to a crawl. The Manager arrives to find the woman with a small square of felt and placing two marbles in it and sewing it between ELMOs little red legs.......

What in the hell are you doing the Manager Screams........
Did you not read the F ing instructions I gave you???????

Yes sir she said...............
It said to give each elmo doll TWO TEST TICKLES.

Lockdog

Another good one.
jellybaby On October 22, 2010

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Aug 04, 2007 @ 17:42:33
@superfan Said

Liked that...lol
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs