The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Society & Lifestyles

anyone else sick of mobile phone users in public!!!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
daifu On December 20, 2007

Deleted

somewhere in the south, German
#31New Post! Jul 19, 2007 @ 17:45:34
Ah I forgot: proceedure for males. Now I am afraid I have no
experience with procedure for females. But you are going to enlight
me.
USA On May 25, 2020

Chicago, Illinois
#32New Post! Jul 19, 2007 @ 17:53:35
@wildething Said

i realise that we live in an age where the mobile phone rules supreme, but am i the only one who gets well and truly pissed off by the sheer ignorance of some mobile phone users?
i work in a high street charity shop and many times customers will carry on a conversation on their phones whilst being served, gesturing at me as if i am a mere servant at their disposal and frequently holding up queues. i know that banks now do not allow customers to use their phones whilst being served and can well understand this rule!
also we live near a dual carriageway and many times we have witnessed car drivers speeding along whilst talking on their phones, i mean am i missing something here or isn't it against the law to do this now?
and of course this is without even mentioning the idiots who carry on extremely long and loud conversations on their phones during train/coach journeys, to the annoyance of other passengers, though i did notice that whilst travelling by train in france passengers there were made to leave the carriage and only speak on their mobile phones in the standing area between carriages.
what are your opinions on this?

Ditto... View Image
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs