The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Sex... and stuff.... and coffee... and more stufff... and stuff...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#1New Post! Jun 14, 2007 @ 16:51:33
I dont know.. its like i look at the mirror and see a man that well quite frankly i thought i knew.. i shock myself somedays by lobbing stuff at a bin from about 10yrds away and it going straight in... or im in the mall and some chick is checking me out! man, that made me blush..

it just weird how much i dont know myself when i think i do.. like yesterday someone said to me "hay johns seeing danny now.." and it annoyed me that she was seeing him and not someone.. well better.. but i dont actually give a f*** about danny nor john.. there not even my friends.. why the did i react?? i have no idea..

Point is.. i dont think we as people know who we really are or what we are capable of.. But can you imagine what it would be like to know what we can do...
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jun 14, 2007 @ 16:55:39
do you fancy danny?
mollymalone On March 01, 2008

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#3New Post! Jun 14, 2007 @ 16:59:55
Im confused about the name Danny? You got something to tell us Mark??????
innit!

#4New Post! Jun 14, 2007 @ 17:00:11
@kasabian Said
do you fancy danny?

Na, she one of them.. laughy women.. you know.. the ones that just giggle for no reason... and get histerical over small dogs and do one of them voices...
innit!

#5New Post! Jun 14, 2007 @ 17:00:50
@mollymalone Said
Im confused about the name Danny? You got something to tell us Mark??????

Its a girl...... dont worry...
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jun 14, 2007 @ 17:01:58
i agree with you i think that a person is capable of doing far more than we give ourselfs credit for ,like a mum lifting a car cos her child is in it,i have a particular ref,when i first went back to work,itwas with people with learning disabilaties,there was one man there who abused his nephew in all ways and he was on tablets so he wouldnt get arroused,i didnt like this man but on the day he was dying i sat holding his hand all the time cos i believe nobody should die on there own if it can be helped and for me to do that took a great amount of empathy to forget what he had done and sit with him as human to human.
mollymalone On March 01, 2008

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#7New Post! Jun 14, 2007 @ 17:02:43
I think people see us differently from what we see ourselves.

Some people tell me Im funny and full of confidence and yet I definately dont think that I am.

Do we give a false impression of ourselves without even knowing it?
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jun 14, 2007 @ 17:03:23
@markfox01 Said
I dont know.. its like i look at the mirror and see a man that well quite frankly i thought i knew.. i shock myself somedays by lobbing stuff at a bin from about 10yrds away and it going straight in... or im in the mall and some chick is checking me out! man, that made me blush..

it just weird how much i dont know myself when i think i do.. like yesterday someone said to me "hay johns seeing danny now.." and it annoyed me that she was seeing him and not someone.. well better.. but i dont actually give a f*** about danny nor john.. there not even my friends.. why the did i react?? i have no idea..

Point is.. i dont think we as people know who we really are or what we are capable of.. But can you imagine what it would be like to know what we can do...

this is all very heavy mark. I believe I could do alot of things but to be honest.... I can't be bothered. forza motorsports to much fun and the consequences of murdering someone kinda freaks me out...
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jun 14, 2007 @ 17:04:39
i think that even when people say they know you, they never really truely do. you know yourself better than anyoine possibly could cos no one can get into your head like you can.
vavoom On December 01, 2011

Beirut, Lebanon
#10New Post! Jun 14, 2007 @ 17:04:53
I think I am crap at everything I do. It keeps me wanting to do better. I don't
mind that, but sometimes it bites me in the *ss cos I always find myself not
satisfied with the work I did, and therefor I am always late at all my projects.
When I look back at my work, it's as if someone else did it and I say: That's not
so bad...

Defining a person is hard (you cannot define anybody by one word), then how
can you define yourself?
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Jun 14, 2007 @ 17:22:56
At 37 im only just getting an inkling as to what sort of person I am. Its hard to accept where you fall short and that where previously you was absolutely convinced you was right about something all of a sudden you realise you was talking utter s*** and never really had a grip of it in the first place.

Im realising how my actions can be hurtful at times i just chose to not see it. I also realise that i am an important part of other people's lives.

I thought i knew myself, but it turned out to be all s***. I thought i knew a lot, but thats also s***

Dont get me wrong, im not being emo about it. What im saying is self discovery is sometimes hard to swallow and sometimes painful but rewarding nonetheless. I shall continue with it.
azzad On February 08, 2009

, Australia
#12New Post! Jun 14, 2007 @ 17:31:36
@treebee Said

I thought i knew myself, but it turned out to be all s***. I thought i knew a lot, but thats also s***

lol I can relate to that.

I'm still learning different things about myself all the time.
levelz7007 On June 28, 2007

Deleted

, Russia
#13New Post! Jun 14, 2007 @ 17:54:17
8)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs