Random

is it a cry for help?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
pinksparklystars On October 08, 2015

Austin, Texas
#31New Post! Jun 09, 2007 @ 02:22:28
i know i dont really know the situation, but from what i am getting from all of this, it doesnt seem like her parents are really going to care what she is out doing or who she is doing it will. If you say that her brothers care more then maybe tell them instead.

It seems like she is looking for a "daddy" it sounds as if her own didnt pay her enough attention or maybe so male paid her too much attention so now so is looking at other men, his age for needed affection.

If you do decide to tell her it will probably be one of the hardest conversations you have ever had, i'm sure she wont listen to you, because well what girl does listen to advise. lol As her friend i think you should do something, maybe just something as small as hang out with her more so that way she gets attention some where else.

But it seems that this problem is a mental issue, and is going to take more then just a conversation to fix.

I hope it works out whatever you decide to do
negasable On August 05, 2008

Deleted

West Side, California
#32New Post! Jun 09, 2007 @ 02:23:22
Were all on our own really, we got friends though, and family that will only be there, you got to make your life.
melody On June 28, 2007

Deleted

, United States (general)
#33New Post! Jun 09, 2007 @ 02:25:01
The sad part is it's hard to help someone if they don't want to accept the help. People don't usually walk away from their friends and start doing things completely different from the usual unless something is bothering them. Be supportive and let her know you are there for her. I wish I knew more to say. I don't know her so it is difficult for me to judge. In some cases it may be better to remove yourself from the situation altogether. I had to do that once. It was hard but I now see it was for the best.

Deleted

West Side, California
#34New Post! Jun 09, 2007 @ 02:26:32
I did, now its hard to make this new start.
alisia On April 06, 2009

, United Kingdom
#35New Post! Jun 09, 2007 @ 02:35:20
@pinksparklystars Said
i know i dont really know the situation, but from what i am getting from all of this, it doesnt seem like her parents are really going to care what she is out doing or who she is doing it will. If you say that her brothers care more then maybe tell them instead.

It seems like she is looking for a "daddy" it sounds as if her own didnt pay her enough attention or maybe so male paid her too much attention so now so is looking at other men, his age for needed affection.

If you do decide to tell her it will probably be one of the hardest conversations you have ever had, i'm sure she wont listen to you, because well what girl does listen to advise. lol As her friend i think you should do something, maybe just something as small as hang out with her more so that way she gets attention some where else.

But it seems that this problem is a mental issue, and is going to take more then just a conversation to fix.

I hope it works out whatever you decide to do

her parents payed her ALOT of attention while she was in school her mum didnt go back to work until she was 16 so i dont think its that.
MICK_SKINS On September 26, 2009

medway, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Jun 09, 2007 @ 02:36:13
I have to almost totally agree with all people who have posted on this thread, I think you have been given the help & guidance you requested on original post. It just now remains whether you use what we have given you & make your choice, roll the dice & good luck.

Deleted

West Side, California
#37New Post! Jun 09, 2007 @ 02:39:23
Take your pick, and see how it goes, but the only one who's got the pawaz to change your life is you.

Peace with two fingers

-Nega
pinksparklystars On October 08, 2015

Austin, Texas
#38New Post! Jun 09, 2007 @ 02:43:50
@alisia Said
her parents payed her ALOT of attention while she was in school her mum didnt go back to work until she was 16 so i dont think its that.

oh i see, interesting, hmmm i dunno it just sounds like she has been guided wrong somewhere, i hope that you can get through to her some how before something bad happens.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#39New Post! Jun 09, 2007 @ 03:51:49
@alisia Said
see, i know they have nothing im commen with her and i think she knows that too.. mention one band to them and they prob have no idea who your talking about.... i know something bad will happen, and i know its only going to mess her up even more than she already is.. problem is its not that her parents dont care.. they just arnt really around that much to notice what shes doing.. its mostly her brother that shows the slightest bit of interest in her.. her mum and dad arnt bad parents they just see all their children as adults.. and basically work.. shes very good at hidng things... and can think up an excuse easily..

shes told me, it can be 3 days running that she stays out at 'friends' houses and all she has to do is text saying shes staying out.. and where.. but its easy to say your best friends house you know?

i'lll try and tell them but its also wording it right..

Just begin with - I have some disturbing news that I feel you need to know, and just take it from there. They will be thankful that you did, I know I would be if she were my daughter...also, as a last resort,(and you may not like this suggestion) but you could always call the police, anonymously of course, from a pay phone. Explain to them what is going on, and have THEM instead pay a visit to her parents. Believe me, they will sit up and listen then...and if you choose the latter, don't let yourself feel guilty, you hear me? You are a very good and caring friend to seek out solutions as you are doing. Good luck hon.

Deleted

West Side, California
#40New Post! Jun 09, 2007 @ 03:52:10
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs