Deleted

West Side, California
#16New Post! May 29, 2007 @ 02:42:04
Well the past sometimes determines the future
twiztidangel On May 19, 2010
Why So Serious?

kingdom of muggles, Canada
#17New Post! May 29, 2007 @ 02:42:56
meh. a dream is a dream. i sometimes have dreams with me actually sleeping or doing sexual things with my guy friends. and jon has admited that sometimes he does too. we're not gonna ruin our relationship over it. just let a few days pass and the feeling will be gone lol .
juggalette_420 On April 03, 2008

peirceton, Indiana
#18New Post! Jun 06, 2007 @ 17:56:32
thats dumb. not only is it dumb but if you ever did ne thing with your gfs freind you deserve to be punched. your girlfriend should cut ur balls off. you dont do that kind of thing. its just plain wrong. im sorry but it is. dont f*** s*** up with your girlfriend because of her friend just dont!
<3juggalette i love heath
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Jun 06, 2007 @ 18:00:05
@emo_lover_420 Said
thats dumb. not only is it dumb but if you ever did ne thing with your gfs freind you deserve to be punched. your girlfriend should cut ur balls off. you dont do that kind of thing. its just plain wrong. im sorry but it is. dont f*** s*** up with your girlfriend because of her friend just dont!

like Bobby in the shower.... it was all a dream
raccoon On November 20, 2013

Banned

Saskatoon, Canada
#20New Post! Jun 07, 2007 @ 01:50:47
@ms Said
Last night i dreamt that i was bein intimate with a friend of my girlfriends, which was unusual because we normally have a friendly-hate joke with eachother. and she suddenly got really upset, telling me that she loved me and that i should leave my girlfriend for her. i have small feelings for her, and i reckon she likes me a bit as well, but it's not anything to f*** up stuff with my girlfriend. Could someone interpret this?

dreams are just night thoughts and anyone who thinks they can be "interpreted" are suckers.
This will be on yuor mind for a week, then it will wear off.
Put it this way...Ive dreamt of being rich and having everythng I want in the world but thats never going to happen. I also dreampt I kissed Adam Sandler, made out with Angelina Jolie and kicked Sanjiya in the nards.
All pretty cool things, but none of them will ever happen.
You dig?
raccoon On November 20, 2013

Banned

Saskatoon, Canada
#21New Post! Jun 07, 2007 @ 01:52:27
@emo_lover_420 Said

stop saying words.

<3juggalette, i hate your guts
billybobkins On January 03, 2012

newcastle, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Jun 08, 2007 @ 23:05:48
I wouldn't bother with this dream, especially if you really love your partner...
Wait and see, but if the dreams persist, then start to worry x
noicerules On September 09, 2008

Osseo, Minnesota
#23New Post! Jun 08, 2007 @ 23:23:29
@negasable Said
Well, dreams can interpret the future sometimes.

I hope not, I dream about my dad, and he's dead, sure don't think he will come into my life.

Personally, I think dreams are something in our subconcious... or fantasies.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#24New Post! Jun 09, 2007 @ 02:41:54
@ms Said
Last night i dreamt that i was bein intimate with a friend of my girlfriends, which was unusual because we normally have a friendly-hate joke with eachother. and she suddenly got really upset, telling me that she loved me and that i should leave my girlfriend for her. i have small feelings for her, and i reckon she likes me a bit as well, but it's not anything to f*** up stuff with my girlfriend. Could someone interpret this?

If you are serious about not wanting to f*** things up with your girlfriend, then nip it in the bud. Stop having your little 'jokes' as you put it, which are really ways, in disguise, to be intimate with each other emotionally, and I'm guessing, right in front of your girlfriend...you say you have small feelings for her that she reciprocates? Well you can bet pal, that your girlfriend already senses this. So nip it in the bud, or you just may find that your girlfriend leaves you,without so much as even a warning...that's what I would do to ya
murder_cuicide On December 07, 2008

Not any of your buisness, Virg
#25New Post! Jun 09, 2007 @ 03:02:55
if dreams interpret the future then my best friend is going to be coming over real soon and i'm going to think about feeding my sister to the undead ferret with many holes in it to get out alive because she's poisoned.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs