Society & Lifestyles

Faith In Humanity

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#2New Post! May 24, 2007 @ 18:19:59
No way does good out way the bad... we humans just have a good survival rate and seem to put up with s***.. IMO..
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#3New Post! May 24, 2007 @ 18:20:10
nope. we are all bastards.

actually we have as much capacity to be good as we do to be bad.

well, i think we do.
jadey_girl On June 24, 2009

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
#4New Post! May 24, 2007 @ 18:29:57
Hard question..but its definately getting worse i think there are alot of bad people out there that do bad things...but there is good and there are good people out there it just isnt noticed as much as the bad is noticed i think
juggalette_420 On April 03, 2008

peirceton, Indiana
#5New Post! May 24, 2007 @ 19:19:53
i hate the human race. i hate everyone around me. i beleive the world is comming to an end. i am glad. i think that people have a choice in what they do and honestly i love caos so i hope the crime rate and murders and all that go up so there is more caos and fear among people.
<3juggalette i love heath
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#6New Post! May 24, 2007 @ 21:16:52
@emo_lover_420 Said
i hate the human race. i hate everyone around me. i beleive the world is comming to an end. i am glad. i think that people have a choice in what they do and honestly i love caos so i hope the crime rate and murders and all that go up so there is more caos and fear among people.

idiot
dragonwars On July 30, 2009

Wellington, New Zealand
#7New Post! May 24, 2007 @ 21:18:27
@emo_lover_420 Said

Yet you can't spell the thing you love
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#8New Post! May 25, 2007 @ 07:53:37
I think the good outweighs the bad. We just never hear about it so much. Every day people are out there helping someone or a species or the earth for no reward. We dont hear about it.

I think there are more acts of kindness that go unnoticed than people realise.

Like when you see a glove been picked up off the floor and put on a wall Behind that someone has thought "someone will come back and be looking for that". People who hand in wallets and purses to the police station. People who check on thier neighbours houses and feed thier cats when they are away.

It is human nature to help those around us, to have a sense of sympathy or empathy. If it wasnt then most songs and movies would be completely ineffective.

I refuse to give up my faith in humanity.
dragonwars On July 30, 2009

Wellington, New Zealand
#9New Post! May 25, 2007 @ 10:45:38
@treebee Said
I think the good outweighs the bad. We just never hear about it so much. Every day people are out there helping someone or a species or the earth for no reward. We dont hear about it.

I think there are more acts of kindness that go unnoticed than people realise.

Like when you see a glove been picked up off the floor and put on a wall Behind that someone has thought "someone will come back and be looking for that". People who hand in wallets and purses to the police station. People who check on thier neighbours houses and feed thier cats when they are away.

It is human nature to help those around us, to have a sense of sympathy or empathy. If it wasnt then most songs and movies would be completely ineffective.

I refuse to give up my faith in humanity.

I put a ballet shoe on the notice board last week cos it got into my washing somehow lol...
completeahole On June 07, 2007
Troll
Banned

Tigard, Oregon
#10New Post! Jun 04, 2007 @ 12:21:17
How to get to Hawaii cheap

Phase 1:
1.Start world war 3
2. Clone marlboro cowboy
3. Clone Dinosaurs
4.Get 2,000,000,000 tennis balls
5. Get 2,000,000,000 compact boat engines with propellers attached.
6. Kill 2,000,000,000 marlboro cowboy clones
7. insert one tennis ball into every one cowboy mouth and one mini engine into every one cowboy anus.
8. Put wheels on submarine.
9. Put dinosaurs in cages around every major american city, and take away civilian guns.

Phase 2:
1. Load cowboys with balls in mouths and engines in anuses into wheel bearing submarines.
2. Attack all foreign countries and shoot no fatal weapons or ammunition at populace. Just Marlboro cowboys with balls in mouths and engines in anuses.
3. Unleash dinosaurs on public.'
4. Quarentine cities and turn them into Jurrassic Parks.

Phase 3:
1. End World War 3 with peace conference and jurassic park coupons for all.
2. Only accept Marlboro cowboy corpses as payment for admition.
3. Take ciggarette packs off dead cowboys.
4. Take Marlboro tickets out of packs.
5. Win the free vacation contest

Phase 4:
1. Go to hawaii and never return.

By: Steven Gorman
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#11New Post! Jun 04, 2007 @ 13:17:23

You suck at trolling, dude. The key is not to just post obviously trollish, totally over-the-top nonsense. You have to come up with stuff that will actually get under people's skin and make them want to respond.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Jun 04, 2007 @ 14:07:00
@jonnythan Said

You suck at trolling, dude. The key is not to just post obviously trollish, totally over-the-top nonsense. You have to come up with stuff that will actually get under people's skin and make them want to respond.

originally quarantined but i unlocked it because it was so irrelevant
nerophoira On October 01, 2007

my castle of dreams, United Ki
#13New Post! Jun 05, 2007 @ 17:24:43
@completeahole Said
Nothing is more painful to me than knowing that you are still breathing.

play nice children, this is a forum not a playground remember
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs