shood they legalize weed

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
onexsickxemoxchick On May 24, 2007

charlotte,
#16New Post! May 23, 2007 @ 17:00:05
@poisons_beauty Said
Well either way people will still smoke that stuff so might as well make it legal.

i agree wit u
prince_of_darkness On December 24, 2012

, United Kingdom
#17New Post! May 23, 2007 @ 17:02:07
so do i, i know loads of people that smoke it. they wont stop for any bloody laws

charlotte,
#18New Post! May 23, 2007 @ 17:02:19
@sazzie Said
Alcohol does much more damage and it is legal.

Anybody know of anyone high on weed beat their wife, smash their house or be abusive? Cos I haven't.

my point exactly
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#19New Post! May 23, 2007 @ 17:05:38
why dont we make all illegal drugs legal!!! cos then all the idiots who use them will have to pay tax on them and when they od on them or end up having to be hospitalised take up a bed we will at least know that we are getting something back from them instead of grief when they whine and moan all night for their bloody methodone. of course weed kills you d*** head. it is as addictive as anything else. what a nob
Rehabilitation_Please On May 20, 2016
Has Tiger Blood

Peterborough, United Kingdom
#20New Post! May 23, 2007 @ 17:06:13
Although alcohol does more damage, the reason behind a lot of people (young people especially) smoking pot is because it is illegal.

It's like those teeny boppers who hand outside the off licence hoping for someone to buy them a bottle of lambrini every friday night, they only drink it because they are not supposed to.

I mean if they make it legal, once you make it to the legal age of smoking it (I would assume 18 ) you'd look for something else to do.

, United Kingdom
#21New Post! May 23, 2007 @ 17:07:06
not really fair, just cause some1 is mis informed, u dont have 2 go into a rant at em
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#22New Post! May 23, 2007 @ 17:10:39
@prince_of_darkness Said
not really fair, just cause some1 is mis informed, u dont have 2 go into a rant at em

who has misinformed you? do you see packs of ten benson and canabis at the petrol station? when did you last see formula one sponsored by weedhead.......the smoke for d***heads?

drugs are illegal. everyone knows that. period!!!!!

and please, people dont do drugs. they make you really poorly and really horrible. you will smell and maybe even die. do something else. eat choclate. no one ever died from choclate, well unless it was fruit and nut and you had an anaphalactic shock with the nuts, but then i would be waaayyy more willing to help you than if you overdosed on a drug.
in all honesty if someone asked me to help a junkie who had overdosed and i wasnt at work i would say NO!!!!!!

, United Kingdom
#23New Post! May 23, 2007 @ 17:13:56
i meant bout the addictive ness of weed, i was always told it werent, i dnt do drugs anyway, never have never will even tho i smoke

charlotte,
#24New Post! May 24, 2007 @ 17:02:19
@rehabilitation_please Said
Although alcohol does more damage, the reason behind a lot of people (young people especially) smoking pot is because it is illegal.

It's like those teeny boppers who hand outside the off licence hoping for someone to buy them a bottle of lambrini every friday night, they only drink it because they are not supposed to.

I mean if they make it legal, once you make it to the legal age of smoking it (I would assume 18 ) you'd look for something else to do.

no not really i don care if it was legal or not i wood still do weed jus cus i lik the taste and the feelin u get same wit alchol

charlotte,
#25New Post! May 24, 2007 @ 17:04:14
@trillian Said
who has misinformed you? do you see packs of ten benson and canabis at the petrol station? when did you last see formula one sponsored by weedhead.......the smoke for d***heads?

drugs are illegal. everyone knows that. period!!!!!

and please, people dont do drugs. they make you really poorly and really horrible. you will smell and maybe even die. do something else. eat choclate. no one ever died from choclate, well unless it was fruit and nut and you had an anaphalactic shock with the nuts, but then i would be waaayyy more willing to help you than if you overdosed on a drug.
in all honesty if someone asked me to help a junkie who had overdosed and i wasnt at work i would say NO!!!!!!

lol i luv chocolate!!!!!!!!! lol
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs