Friendships

Doesn't It Suck that Friends Become Enemies

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#16New Post! May 20, 2007 @ 07:21:02
i know alot of things about the girl i was friend with such as she cheated with her hubbys best mate and they wew gonna go off together,a man she met up with one night then decided to say he was my couson and even introduced him to her hubby,and the last time i spoke to her she was flirting and sending nude pics of her through her phone and he lives 8 doors away.
neileloi On June 21, 2010

Davao City, Philippines
#17New Post! Jun 17, 2010 @ 23:42:43
I had an experience with this one. I had a friend, who happens to be a colleague, who became an enemy. We had some issues which resulted into major decission making, and yes, later did I know that he was part of it. He was a person that I trusted so much who turned out to be doing something right under my nose. When I found this out, I stayed calm and reserved and waited for him to approach me and say something about it. But he never made any actions. He kept quiet and never clarified the issues.

Right now, we are throwing painful words to each other in a social networking site. All of our friends can read everything that we're posting. Sad fact is that the friendship that we had will never be restored again.

Friendship can be comapred into a glass, that's when it's broken and shattered, fixing will really be a great problem. I will never wish to bring our friendship back. After all of the words we said to each other, I think there will be no reason at all for make ups. Sad to know that everything we invested for almost two years will be gone. Forever. All we will have are the memories of laughter and smiles that will somehow bring tears.
JustMeAgain On January 03, 2014
Is it fish?

Derby, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Jun 17, 2010 @ 23:47:07
Yes. Turned out my so called friend was a thieving, lying, drugpushing scumbag.
Made me look a right c***. I am normally a good judge of character, but this a**hole slipped through the net.

But you live and learn.
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#19New Post! Jun 17, 2010 @ 23:53:23
@negasable Said

Its strange how friends one day can be your worst nightmare. Anyone have a story or feeling of this?

I think it sucks even more when ex's who were once very close become enemies.

My first ex and I are still good friends. We spent a lot of time together, why shouldn't we be? how can you love someone then suddenly hate?

My second ex, not so much> I tried to leave it on good terms but he is a bitter angry man and so we will forever live our lives with him playing the victim, when it was HE who left and he who treated me like crap. I tried to say look, it just wasn't meant to be, no hard feelings, but he isn't the type to take the high road. I should be the one who is bitter, but I don't have time for bitterness in my life. Instead he is the one bitter as when he wanted to come back, I said no, I'm not doing this again.

I don't lose sleep over it, but it blows my mind how psycho some people can be. If you were that close to someone, how do you go from close to hating their guts? Especially when they didn't do anything bad to you.

So far I've never had this happen with friends, unless you count silly highschool falling outs that I don't even think about anymore.
Chronic On July 19, 2010

East Oakland, California
#20New Post! Jun 25, 2010 @ 04:41:53
Ive had that happen to me once just this year it really sucked she betrayed me for this one girl she had barely met but i got more friends i can live with out her . . .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs