AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10
twiztidangel On May 19, 2010
Why So Serious?

kingdom of muggles, Canada
#136New Post! Apr 10, 2007 @ 19:27:03
@sazzie Said
You naughty boy

wtf..am i the only one who doesnt get what that means..
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#137New Post! Apr 10, 2007 @ 19:50:14
I have come so accustomed to D.s touch and his smile I just don't think anyone could ever measure up to him so what's the point . I love him with every part of being.
alysedai On November 09, 2020

Newport News, Virginia
#138New Post! Apr 10, 2007 @ 23:03:31
@wildchild Said
It's been 19 years since I cheated on my ex and he is dead now and I still feel very bad about doing that to him even though he threw the first stone by cheating on me.

If you read this...

it sounds like you feel bad about killing him.

I can't believe you stoned him to death11
woodss On February 26, 2024

#139New Post! Apr 10, 2007 @ 23:46:13
well its fun to be a swinger inst it
its good to experiment with guys or girls.

but me personally i wouldnt do that stuff.
kevin4938 On August 15, 2009

Toronto, Canada
#140New Post! Apr 12, 2007 @ 02:13:07
never
sweetrnsugar77 On December 22, 2008

Deleted

My Apartment, Oregon
#141New Post! Apr 12, 2007 @ 02:35:52
cheating and threesomes may seem cool to some people but the bottom line is that the idea is often MUCH more appealing than the real thing.

Once youre involved with someone in a real relationship being with someone else and sharing intimacy only ruins the trust (even when they know about it) it leaves room for doubt, mistrust, and unrealistic comparisons.

My vote is a no on all of the above, but the important thing is that my boyfriend agrees with me. Its called respect.
woodss On February 26, 2024

#142New Post! Apr 12, 2007 @ 06:30:15
@sweetrnsugar77 Said
cheating and threesomes may seem cool to some people but the bottom line is that the idea is often MUCH more appealing than the real thing.

Once youre involved with someone in a real relationship being with someone else and sharing intimacy only ruins the trust (even when they know about it) it leaves room for doubt, mistrust, and unrealistic comparisons.

My vote is a no on all of the above, but the important thing is that my boyfriend agrees with me. Its called respect.

Cheating isnt cool to me, I would never do it getting a decent partnet is hard enough already, ruining your own reputation just because of some petty lust is simply stupid.

Trust is the key to any relationship, its like the foundation of it, lose this and the whole house falls down.

As for threesomes that is very immoral form of sex you can ever have, sex suppose to be for 2 people whom are married or trust each other enough to have it.

It is not for teenagers, for them is with their hand instead.

Stuart.
evander On June 15, 2007

Skane, Sweden
#143New Post! Apr 28, 2007 @ 14:42:51
nah. never cheated.

my friend cheated on his gf and he committed suicide when she found out.
cupidschokehold On May 01, 2007

Waterlooville, United Kingdom
#144New Post! Apr 28, 2007 @ 15:40:17
That's one thing I cant stand is some one cheating, I have never cheated my self as I see it as one of the worst things you can do. Just think would you like it done to you.

But on the other hand I have been cheating on once my first proppa girlfriend a couple of years ago. I went on holiday for 3 weeks and came back though every thing was good, but a week later found out that she had slept with 2 other people.

I now have serious trust issues, It took like 6,7 months to trust my current girlfriend, I did find out something yesterday that could of ruin that relationship but I will make a new topic about that as its a different story.
x_becky_x On June 15, 2008

Essex, United Kingdom
#145New Post! May 26, 2007 @ 03:41:22
i can't forgive if i got cheated
ashcutie18 On August 17, 2018

San Antonio, Texas
#146New Post! May 26, 2007 @ 05:50:43
@kyahbean Said

I was cheated on..and when it happened, it just made me feel really awful about myself. It made me feel like I wasn't good enough for anything or anyone...it was a real blow to my psyche. I would never wish how I felt on anyone, ever. I have never cheated on anyone, and I never will.

Your very right.

I was cheated on 3 times with my last boyfriend of three years.

The first time was with my best friend who he was obsessed with before he got with me. She was sorry but I still have never forgiven her.

Then he cheated on me with one of his band geek girls, his excuse? And I quote "I only cheated because she looked so much like you." Scumbag. BTW she was fugly and looked nothing like me.

Then he cheated on me with someone that was 15 (he was 19). Then he left me for her. Threw away 3 years for a 15 year old.

I am still affected by it, I was with him so long that, and he told me so much that I have MAJOR trust issues. I was such an idiot for letting him do it 3 times.

This is justifiably the worst feeling in the entire world. I would not wish it on my worst enemy...well maybe...Jk

But yeah I would NEVER cheat. I know how it feels all too well, and if I am with someone why would I want to hurt him in one of the worst ways possible?
shadowen On March 22, 2024

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#147New Post! Jan 21, 2012 @ 17:41:28
My last ex cheated on me (more times than i'll ever know i'm sure). I had the chance to return the favour but i didnt. We are defined by our actions and our sense of right and wrong ought not to be dependant upon how others treat us. Anyway, I have never cheated on anyone and i can't understand the mindset of those who do.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs