Politics

Police man punches a woman 5 times

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#46New Post! Mar 12, 2007 @ 16:13:44
the woman was not having a fit, she was so pissed she admitted not knowing anything had happened til she saw the footage that the policeman brough to everyones attention. she was also trying to vandalise cars. now, anyone who is so drunk and causes trouble deserves everything they get. i work bloody hard for my money and if she started vandalising my car, I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED HER 5 TIMES!!!!!
the police were doing their job.
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#47New Post! Mar 12, 2007 @ 16:16:56
@jonnythan Said
Fact is that people in wild, violent rages are extremely difficult to manage. It's not at all uncommon for them to take several grown men to contain, and even then hands and arms and feet can be wrestled free and start causing damage.

It's all well and good to say that the cops should be good enough so it doesn't happen, but that's just a really stupid thing to say. To think that any person is capable of completely disabling a wild, erratic, violent person without causing harm is totally foolhardy. A single calm and collected human being trying to pin down another human being's wrists with just his bare hands is *not* a foolproof endeavor.

When a hand does wrench free and grabs the arrestor's genitals, quick, decisive action must be taken to prevent significant injury to the arrestor. The quickest resolution would be to simply use a free hand to cause as much damage as possible to the arm of the aggressor as quickly as possible.

This is exactly what the officer in the video did.

id say , if the police man was able to squeeze hard on a bit of loose skin under the tricep of the woman, she would let go imediatly,
but in this circumstance, punching probably was the best option
trillian On May 06, 2010

#48New Post! Mar 12, 2007 @ 16:18:38
when people are drunk they are incredibly strong. they are aggressive and violent and deserve whatever happens to them.

antrim, Ireland
#49New Post! Mar 12, 2007 @ 16:21:08
@trillian Said
when people are drunk they are incredibly strong. they are aggressive and violent and deserve whatever happens to them.

exactly.

and to blame it on a epilictic fit, thats just sick
trillian On May 06, 2010

#50New Post! Mar 12, 2007 @ 16:23:46
she even tried to throw the race card in!!! yes thats right, get pissed resist arrest, dont remember it try ti damage other peoples propert and balme it all on the colour of your skin. hey i think i will be a b**** today cos i am white!!!!

antrim, Ireland
#51New Post! Mar 12, 2007 @ 16:25:45
@trillian Said
she even tried to throw the race card in!!! yes thats right, get pissed resist arrest, dont remember it try ti damage other peoples propert and balme it all on the colour of your skin. hey i think i will be a b**** today cos i am white!!!!

the only reason this story has made an impact is becasue, shes black and because she's female
trillian On May 06, 2010

#52New Post! Mar 12, 2007 @ 16:30:32
@mark_is_god Said
the only reason this story has made an impact is becasue, shes black and because she's female

yep, and there are so many 'stories' going round. she wasnt punched in the head it was in the arm. the bobbie brought it to his bosses attention. and now she is black and therefore she has to be right. does it matter what colour you are? a crime is a crime. dont get drunk stupid girl.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs