Siblings

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
steveuk On May 15, 2012

London, United Kingdom
#46New Post! Feb 08, 2007 @ 09:10:20
@garfunkel Said
Actually last weekend when I went out with one of my older brothers n his friends he kept telling his friends to not touch his sister and im like aww he actually cares

I'm the same now actually.
If anyone comes near her, it changes from going out to a club with my sister, to being in a dodgy place with drunken people with my little sister
lloydchristmas On December 08, 2009

, Iran
#47New Post! Feb 08, 2007 @ 09:45:46
I have two older sisters and we get on grand but some days for absolutely no reason they will look for any reason too argue, I just go out 4 the day then and its normal when i get back.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#48New Post! Feb 08, 2007 @ 12:25:29
I have 4 bro's and 1 sister and we have a fair amicable relationship, wasn't always that way, growing up me and my younger brother were pretty close, almost like best mates but as we have grown and got lives of our own with partners and kids we have kinda grown apart sometimes going weeks without even speaking even though we live across the road from each other lol - we do catch up over a couple of beers every now and then
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#49New Post! Feb 08, 2007 @ 12:30:44
My two daughters have always fought with each other. It's been a constand argument forever. The funny thing is , they can call each other anything or do anything at all to each other and it's ok but you let someone else step in and start talking about the other one and they are both ready to kill.
digidave On May 24, 2007

Townsville, Australia
#50New Post! Feb 08, 2007 @ 13:31:14
like all relationships in our lives, zero expectations yield zero disappointments

my brother and I get on just fine because we don't expect each other to be anything OTHER than who and what we know we are

just cos we're related doesn't mean the rules are any different

i may be by nature somewhat dispassionate, but he is not, yet we still get on fine

accept

and if they won't/can't, help them find a way

the beauty in us all is our forgiveness and compassion

why not extend these FIRST to those we know so well?
piercedpixie On February 27, 2007

berkshire, United Kingdom
#51New Post! Feb 08, 2007 @ 16:46:44
Dont mean to put a dampner on things but me and my brother have always hated each other and still do. We are totally the opposite. like chalk and cheese.

He is selfish, unreasonable, disgusting, a male shovonist pig! So yeah i really dislike my brother but im sure thier is hope for other brother/sister, sister/sister relationships
ibebatman On May 16, 2007

Renwick, United Kingdom
#52New Post! Feb 08, 2007 @ 17:29:39
My sisters used to pick on me so much it wasn't funny. But now they've moved out they're all cool
hallucinogenic_lipstick On January 25, 2022
Cocksocket.

Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Ki
#53New Post! Feb 08, 2007 @ 17:32:42
My sis is the exact oppisite of me, she's thoughtless, rude aggressive and doesnt give a damn ....i just cant be like that, i like to treat people how i'd like to be treated.
Her attitude has caused mega amounts of arguements with my family, its like she has no sense about how her actions have repercussions.
Im 30 in a few months and she's 28 and we still physically fight, in fact one fight we had resulted in her being pinned up against a wall by her throat and loosing some flesh on her chest and our boyfriends having to kick a door in to break us up
sidus On January 23, 2009

UNTITLED!, United Kingdom
#54New Post! Feb 08, 2007 @ 19:06:36
You know how i am with my siblings

Im alright with my two elder ones and the youngest, but with my 11 year old sister, it's hell

we NEVER get along, we always argue about everything, and other than her looking abit like me we're the complete opposite of each other...
hallucinogenic_lipstick On January 25, 2022
Cocksocket.

Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Ki
#55New Post! Feb 09, 2007 @ 15:55:13
Saying that though dont you find you'll not hear a bad word said about your brothers/sisters.
As much as me and my sis fight im the first one to back her up and fight for her lol.
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#56New Post! Feb 09, 2007 @ 16:03:09
I'm really suprised at the amount of people who don't get along with their bros and sis'

why is it that you're so different?,
or do you clash cause you're the same.

i'm really lucky
we had a tough enough childhood though,
we banded together quite a bit and it's still the same.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs