Ghetto? same?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
sidus On January 23, 2009

UNTITLED!, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Feb 07, 2007 @ 19:48:11
@ike_akorn Said
were people are insanely crazy and shoot everyone..thats jsut funny......

FUNNY?! shooting people is FUNNY?!
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#18New Post! Feb 07, 2007 @ 19:52:10
@sidus Said
FUNNY?! shooting people is FUNNY?!

not the best joke in the world, no.
ike_akorn On September 09, 2014

phoenix, Arizona
#19New Post! Feb 08, 2007 @ 17:12:06
Well thefunny thing about ghettos is..that people in my class where actually happy to know that the U.S.A has the best ghettos..They start to talk about why we have the best..and how our ghettos over rule everyones else..It was just funy to know that some poeple actually think that ghettos are cool//..Now my opinion i don really like ghetttos i hate them..Theys ell drugs kille ach other for a dam prostitude and ect...Well ghettos are were people go and die especially the pooor..But the nice thing is that our pooor people arnt actually pooor except the bums and the hobos..But anyways out pooor people in the ghettos are sometimes koolll..Why because tthey are living the lif they wanted..Well amybe..now i dont even know what the hell i am saying..Being all i just wanan say that a ghettos isnt a ghetto without being the one who substains life as it gets it overflowk by a grey bear....yeah lol...makes sense now...After all ghettos is something to be porud off...In ghettos people who we dont care for die and isnt that what human kind is all about ..leving h rest behind and u advancing ur way to become supreme power..But if were talkign religion god i the supreme power..And i dont think jesus will want to be after u..Wells icne he did die in tehc ross to save us thats a diffrent story from him..mayve he does unless God his father made him as a punishment..Well will enver knowwill we....GO GHETTOS...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs