Roleplaying

In Love With A Vampire, A female vampire

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7
calonso On January 16, 2014

Orlando, Florida
#91New Post! Apr 21, 2008 @ 23:35:34
Suddenly all the girls are being viewed through a mysterious crystal ball. An eeree hand with long black painted nails passes over the ball.
"There you are... Lithia Darkmaiden. And you've given me puppets to play with as well" Laughing sinisterly. "I will have my revenge!"

Character Name: Zoraida Circe
Played by: calonso
Sexual Orientation: Aesexual (she hasn't gotten it on in a long time)
Role: Evil vampire witch with intentions to make Lithia SUFFER! HAHAHHAHAHHA
Appearance: Ghostly pale skin, big red lips, fire red eyes and Jet black hair with strip of white going down the middel (kinda like rouge from xmen I guess) Flowing dark cape.

(Every story needs an antagonist, thought I'd might do you a favor and give you one)
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#92New Post! Apr 21, 2008 @ 23:41:43
character name: Vampirio
sexual orientation: vacum cleaners and racoons
role: came out of the center of the eath as a half man half bat...thing, intent of destruction for an arbitary non-descript reason.
appearance: exactly as a man called Vampirio should look.
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#93New Post! Apr 21, 2008 @ 23:45:42
Character Name: Hubert
Played by: David Hasselhoff
Sexual Orientation: Into anything he can get
Role (best friend, vampire, coworkers, family members ect.): Horny old guy who is just generally a big cheese ball.
Appearance: Think David Hasselhoff in a cheap vampire suit. With red Speedos over the top.
bor3113 On July 07, 2008

Welland, Canada
#94New Post! Apr 21, 2008 @ 23:55:55
Character Name: Derek Bal
Played by: bor3113
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (striaght)
Role (best friend, vampire, coworkers, family members ect.): Co-worker (new on the job)
Appearance: Look at my avatar then picture me in a bright white suit

I walked into work thinking "Wow, this place needs some serious lighting, it's too dark." I sat down at my desk and began doing my job (whatever that is) and put on my headphones hoping the boss wouldn't come around and see me.
calonso On January 16, 2014

Orlando, Florida
#95New Post! Apr 23, 2008 @ 23:03:28
Zoraida walks in the store, walks in proudly and mysteriously. Looking like the very vampire that she is. Derek looks at her intently amazed by her beauty but even more amazed that she is in no way trying to hide her identity.
"m-may I help you with something ma'am" says Derek.
With a mischevious smile Zoraida looks at the confused boy.
"Yes, I'm looking for a certain girl named Lithia, is she working to day?"
"I don't know, I just started working here."
"Curses, I must've just missed her, well, if you see her tell her that her time is almost up." As Zoraida laughinly walks away Derek has a quesion to ask.
"ma'am, a-are you a... you know."
Zoraida smiles, "I am what I am boy, I would never hide it! The question is.. who are you?"
Derek looks on thoughtfully at the question, suddenly his boss walks in, "What is this?" The boss screaches.

Derek looks at his boss and then looks to where Zoraida was standing to find she had dissapeared without a trace.
"Take those things off already, I better not find you with headphones again." The boss demanded as he walked away.
"First day on the job and already things are getting weird." Derek thought to himself.
shishana On September 01, 2010

Sequim,
#96New Post! May 07, 2008 @ 19:19:17
(hahahahahaha!!! Adding a lil extra? I love it!!! lol damn havent been her in a while so here goes)

Shishana walked passed the office door an' noticed a new hire. She was taken back by his slight cuteness, but quickly brushed it off an' walked in. "Hey there, you must be new here. Im Shishana, nice to meet you." she said extending her hand.
smilelove On September 01, 2013
Ninja Dreamer

Somewhere, Ohio
#97New Post! May 07, 2008 @ 20:39:56
Um...I don't really get this but my avatar is from this japanese manga called, "Vampire Knight." You should deffinitely read it. It's on onemanga.com and it's number four out of the top 50. I'm not a manga fan but wow is it great. They are coming out with a series in japan and you can view english subtitles on youtube.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs