Television

Your views on Celebrity Big Brother?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
brainfarmer On February 09, 2007

huddersfield, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Jan 18, 2007 @ 14:52:19
jade goody is just a nasty chav piece of scum who has been made a celeb by the media and any one dumb enough to watch, buy,read or in any way subscribe to anything she has been associated with.
is the bullying of shilpa racist honestly i dont care she signed up for it and knew what the game was.
channel 4 must be loving the way things have worked out a completely trivial programme with falling viewing figures has become headline news.
gedanken On December 14, 2010

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Jan 18, 2007 @ 16:37:42
I think maybe what is going on here is subconscious racism and schoolyard bullying. The 3 girls have got together and automatically start to b**** about another girl, in this case it?s Shilpa. Nothing annoys me more than watching that talentless little tramp Jade mouth off at someone who isn?t even arguing back in any serious way and being egged on by the sniggering of the 2 others. It reminds me of any poxy American high school movie or drama where the gang leader is supported by her little friends in this way. Comments such as ?She can?t even speak proper English? and ?I can?t understand her? are so ridiculous it?s unbelievable. Shilpas first language isn?t English anyway and I doubt any of the 3 ?bully?s? realise this at all their so thick. Maybe Shilpa should ask them to conduct a conversation in a Dravidian language such as her?s and see how they get on?

Jade is simply famous and rich for being on the show in the first place and accusing Shilpa of being a fake was again ridiculous. All Jade has to look forward to is more and more Big Brother related shows for the rest of her life as she has no talent, a foul mouth and hasn?t even got the looks that other Big Brother contestants have. And let?s not forget that she never won the show in the first place and is literally only famous for being stupid. The best thing is she doesn?t realise that her only real talent is being mind numbingly unintelligent and amazingly she has made a fortune out of that.

I couldn?t sit by and watch anyone lay into anyone else in that way and I can?t believe someone hasn?t stopped it.

The 2 other girls would be lost without Jade and I hope that this ruins their already over careers outside the house!
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Jan 18, 2007 @ 16:48:59
moan groan whatever. they all signed up for it. shilpa is moaning like a littlegirl. grow up. get a life.
perspicacious On November 28, 2014

?, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Jan 18, 2007 @ 17:12:56
Shilpa is OK in my book.
She's polite, considerate and has never done anything vindictive.
Trillian obviously dislikes her for similar reasons to the girls in the house, but the people in the wrong here are the chav scum known as Jade and Danielle.

Everyone hated Jade the first time round. She was pounded in the press for bullying other contestents then, as well as running her foul mouth off.

Somehow her publicist turned it around afterwards, but now she's back in the house she's just exactly the same person as the first time! A despicable dog.

Hopefully this ends her "career".
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs