Do today's youths commit more crimes?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
bubba69 On November 19, 2007

, United Kingdom
#31New Post! Jan 17, 2007 @ 12:23:08
@markfox01 Said
Yes... my personal fav. is the fact socety actually breeds single mothers because of the beifits that are handed out... its so close to the truth is uncany.. i may kick up a fuss here.. but the system make men pay for there children but doesnt let them see there children.. father less children = problems.... proven fact made by the governement... but how do they tackle it.. pour more money into the mothers..

Its a cycle that will end by cutting benifits and making people work instead of the system making people have families they cant afford... thats my opinion..

I totally agree, its a proven stat that the most troubled kids come from broken homes.

But on another point it is crazy that the government handouts make it difficult for the single mums that actually want to work. Because they realise that when they are a single mum, its near impossible to get a decent job as you would be far worse of finacially than the single mums on government support.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#32New Post! Jan 17, 2007 @ 12:27:50
@kasabian Said
this is sad but true mate.
see it all the time living down here, highest teenage preganacy in europe I think, single mothers EVERY BLOODY WHERE!

(no disrespt to single women who provide for the kids btw)

Some families break down... but those ar ethe ones that will always have a father in them.. these are the ones that seem to cope very well... the ones i see causing the problems are the ones that seem to be men roped into becoming fathers.. or women that get pregnant and dont know who there fathers are or the ones that just dont know who the fathers are... and all these examples are why the system Child support DWP, are all sqeezed for money.. then you llook around the estates, these short chav blondes pushing push chairs.. these kids are now at 13-18 because that how old this system is.. and the yobn culture is born...

I can see the link.. millions wont... but hay cant make everyone see.. i guess...
innit!

#33New Post! Jan 17, 2007 @ 12:29:54
@bubba69 Said
I totally agree, its a proven stat that the most troubled kids come from broken homes.

But on another point it is crazy that the government handouts make it difficult for the single mums that actually want to work. Because they realise that when they are a single mum, its near impossible to get a decent job as you would be far worse of finacially than the single mums on government support.

I go t given an example the other day of a mother on finacial support with one kid... she was getting nearly ?650 a month... if she has another kid.. ?800 then another it jumps to over a grand... a month... mmmm.. lovely.. money for nothing and your kids for free...
bubba69 On November 19, 2007

, United Kingdom
#34New Post! Jan 17, 2007 @ 12:32:43
@markfox01 Said
I go t given an example the other day of a mother on finacial support with one kid... she was getting nearly ?650 a month... if she has another kid.. ?800 then another it jumps to over a grand... a month... mmmm.. lovely.. money for nothing and your kids for free...

Its just the way this country is run, instead of rewarding people to go into work, which is what they should be doing, they are rewarding people for staying at home and having kids.
innit!

#35New Post! Jan 17, 2007 @ 12:37:58
@bubba69 Said
Its just the way this country is run, instead of rewarding people to go into work, which is what they should be doing, they are rewarding people for staying at home and having kids.

And if your male and challenge it... you get your passport/driving licence taking off you... fined and lobed in jail...

If your female.. you just got to get pregnant.. and point a finger...

easy..

so in conclussion this is why i feel that crime is up amoung the youth...
innit!

#36New Post! Jan 17, 2007 @ 13:23:32
https://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=442

Oh and that should reduce some confussion on the subject... happy reading!!
tiniwiel_saz On November 06, 2007

Deleted

the Black Country, United King
#38New Post! Jan 17, 2007 @ 19:35:32
I've got two older brothers both have 5 yr olds but they are completely different in attitude to discipline. my neice is better behaved more polite and is progessing better in education than my nephew. he is badly behaved, cheeky and abusive. the difference is in how they are brought up and not just their discipline. my neice gets more attention and her parents take more of an interest in her than my nephews parents do. i have voiced my concerns about this to my brother who told me its not my business. i would like to point out that my nephew never misbehaves for me when i or my mum look after him if on the rare occassion he does then we discipline him by making him sit still for a few minutes.

the example shows me why youth today is undisciplined but it is also largely uncared for. many problem children come from lower working class homes whose parents are on the dole. the parents have been teenage mums and many only want the kids for the money. that is the truth. my mum is a health visitor and goes out to parents who only want to know what they can get not about the children. these children grow up in this environment and continually vie for attention even negative attention is good a smack, teachers calling in parents, the police it is all attention they are noticed. by the time they realize that they have nothing and are in jail then it is too late as society has given up on them.

cycles continue. by the way the late 60s and 70s saw an upsurge in youths and young people being arrested and going to jail. not all the protests were good and what about the mods and rockers at brighton. youths dont change society does and the attitudes to how children are brought up change. the lax discipline is a direct result of children from the 60s and 70s rebelling against the strictures of their families and following liberal parenting techniques which removed boundaries.

for uknightowl all information gathered from official articles i gathered from the web, university library: psychology section, nhs articles from my mum and my own common sense.
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#39New Post! Jan 24, 2007 @ 07:35:37
@jonnythan Said
I think this ploy to extend the self-aggrandizing argument started in the other thread is so pitiful and self-serving as to be disgusting.

Go on say what you really think, dont sugar coat it
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#40New Post! Jan 24, 2007 @ 07:38:38
@markfox01 Said
... mmmm.. lovely.. money for nothing and your kids for free...

Too be fair, looking after a kid on your own is not nothing, they may not 'earn' the money but dont think that they have it easy.
dragonwars On July 30, 2009

Wellington, New Zealand
#41New Post! Jan 24, 2007 @ 07:48:15
@monkeymadness Said
Go on say what you really think, dont sugar coat it

That is him sugar coating it...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs