if love is real

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
miss7marie On March 23, 2010

, New York
#16New Post! Jan 09, 2007 @ 01:43:18
@xxlovexxisxxsuicidexx Said
what?..i thought love is forever until u die...c this is the kind of s*** i dont understand...

Love can be a forever thing,
but you must choose to make that commitment,
and it is not always an easy thing,
but when done right,
is laways rewarding in the end.
sidus On January 23, 2009

UNTITLED!, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Jan 09, 2007 @ 01:44:16
yeah i know its illegal and crap..but isnt love really strong u cant stop it even if you wanted too?..put yourself in their shoes how would you feel and dont give me that crap of i'll try to stop it becouse you would think differently...

not really, love isn't as great as it sounds...

It's just a desission you make to be honest...
xxlovexxisxxsuicidexx On February 09, 2010

springdale, Arkansas
#18New Post! Jan 09, 2007 @ 01:48:53
@sidus Said
not really, love isn't as great as it sounds...

It's just a desission you make to be honest...

wait...how would you know? ur not even married..as a matter a fact you dont even know the meaning of "love" (i havent fell in love yet but atleast i've seen it like i said in the begining)

#19New Post! Jan 09, 2007 @ 01:51:27
wait...how would you know? ur not even married..as a matter a fact you dont even know the meaning of "love" (i havent fell in love yet but atleast i've seen it like i said in the begining)

excuse me?!

do you KNOW whether i've been inlove or not?!

do you KNOW that i'm not married?!

No you don't so don't go running around making assumptions!

springdale, Arkansas
#20New Post! Jan 09, 2007 @ 01:56:59
@sidus Said
excuse me?!

do you KNOW whether i've been inlove or not?!

do you KNOW that i'm not married?!

No you don't so don't go running around making assumptions!

first of all i saw your profile..what do u think iam? retarded? yeah your not married "teenagers" dont fall inlove..trust me is almost imposible for "teenagers" to fall in love...yeah im telling you this for you to stop b****ing and acting all high and powerful like you know everything and you've been through all this crap...honestly at this age your just getting started (i am too) and last thing i made this to ASK not for smart mouths like u..u should think before u say anythig..

#21New Post! Jan 09, 2007 @ 02:01:39
first of all i saw your profile..what do u think iam? retarded? yeah your not married "teenagers" dont fall inlove..trust me is almost imposible for "teenagers" to fall in love...yeah im telling you this for you to stop b****ing and acting all high and powerful like you know everything and you've been through all this crap...honestly at this age your just getting started (i am too) and last thing i made this to ASK not for smart mouths like u..u should think before u say anythig..

oh really, i think YOU should think before you started talking to people older than you like this.

Um so what if it isn't put on my profile? do u think im gunna put my f***ing whole life on the internet, just flashing it about, no i think f***ing not.

and i'd like to let you know, teenagers DO fall inlove.

Many of my friends' parents met when they were my age or younger, and fell inlove, so how about don't talk aload of bull and make sure what you're saying IS true before you say it, so OH look who has to think before they say anything!

Oh and just incase you wanted info on my life, i am inlove.

And to be honest, i don't give a crap what you think about me not being able to fall inlove, you're 14.
miss7marie On March 23, 2010

, New York
#22New Post! Jan 09, 2007 @ 02:24:03
Oh MY!

springdale, Arkansas
#23New Post! Jan 09, 2007 @ 02:30:46
ok sorry..lets go bak to the topic...
delicate_snow_princess On February 18, 2007

Deleted

In a sunny dream, Florida
#24New Post! Jan 09, 2007 @ 03:21:32
if love is real ...why is it wrong if you fall in love with a family memeber yeah i get its nasty but why do people make such a big deal out of it if it isnt none of their bussiness... plus "supposobly" you cant stop love it just comes to you..why blame the person that "acidently" fell in love with that person... i dont really understand it...i dont understand "love"...(this happened in my family 2 of my cousins married now my family split...i dont really understand what the hell is going on)(oh yeah its a long story)

To romantically love one that has the same blood running through their veins that is running through yours is simply unnatural and wrong. You would be incapable of having children without serious risks of birth defects because such a love goes against nature.

If I were to compare love to any other thing I would compare it to a rose.

Romantic love is a beautiful thing but it is a thing that needs cultivation as true love is the equivalent of a full bloom and this bloom must first start with a seed. One might feel that attraction or fondness that is the seed of love but at this point it is not unstoppable, it cannot fully bloom without the cultivation but this cultivation is simply wrong.
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#25New Post! Jan 09, 2007 @ 09:51:08
I dont agree with incest. For reasons stated previously such as birth defects. But if im honest I couldnt give two hoots about other peoples love lives.

I have enough trouble with my own. As long as noone is hurting me or my family i dont really care.
brainfarmer On February 09, 2007

huddersfield, United Kingdom
#26New Post! Jan 09, 2007 @ 10:12:01
love is more than a raw emotion its a whole package of things imo. people become infatuated with a person and think its love, im sure stalkers 'believe' they are in love with their victims. how many murders are comitted by people who say 'i love you so much, if i cant have you know one can'.
love needs emotional maturity from both people in a relationship, some people never achieve that maturity and go thru endless relationships trying to find 'love'.
some people only ever really love themselves.
love isnt putting somone on a pedestal and thinking they can do no wrong its about being honest with each other and negotiating, its hanging in there when the going gets tough.
well thats my thoughts.
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#27New Post! Jan 09, 2007 @ 10:13:54
@brainfarmer Said
love is more than a raw emotion its a whole package of things imo. people become infatuated with a person and think its love, im sure stalkers 'believe' they are in love with their victims. how many murders are comitted by people who say 'i love you so much, if i cant have you know one can'.
love needs emotional maturity from both people in a relationship, some people never achieve that maturity and go thru endless relationships trying to find 'love'.
some people only ever really love themselves.
love isnt putting somone on a pedestal and thinking they can do no wrong its about being honest with each other and negotiating, its hanging in there when the going gets tough.
well thats my thoughts.

I agree with you. I think there is a fine line between love, lust and infatuation. Many people cant see the difference.
brainfarmer On February 09, 2007

huddersfield, United Kingdom
#28New Post! Jan 09, 2007 @ 10:19:13
@treacle Said
I agree with you. I think there is a fine line between love, lust and infatuation. Many people cant see the difference.

yep its very difficult i sometimes think schools should teach relationships along side sex ed.
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#29New Post! Jan 09, 2007 @ 10:19:20
there are a billion and one people in the world. why limit your gene pool to your cousin? ok love is love. but family love is so different to love for someone you are not related to.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs