The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

me about bulling and people who have problems, how can we help them!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
spidergurl On May 29, 2007

Dorset, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Dec 11, 2006 @ 22:57:10
Have you ever had this feeling that you think you done something bad, but really you done something good?! but without you knowing and people seeing it. Me some days i have that but i neva knew i did... people take the piss out of my cause i think or do something weird... like oh i had mental person, would you ever feel that people are the world havin metal problem. why are people like this, they think they understand about your mind and your relationship and stuff but really they dont. people have different views and feeling, no one in the world can have that feeling what you have not, so just think, how can people stop bulling or pissin or makin other people down or upset?! think about it cause people around the world do have this problems and i feel soprry for them?! dont you?! cause i had that problem but @ the end someone had come to my life and made it better.. dont you think people shuld have that chance and have a better life?! if you agree... comment here and see wat people feel about it but if you disagree.. lets see your comment and talk to us why they cant have a btter life like us.. people hu have problems like bulling and stuff like that are human 2 so respected them and give them a chance!
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Dec 11, 2006 @ 23:00:13
ok that was a little hard to read but i got the jist, yes, if you are helped out of a situation like bullying or just having a hard time, its good to do something for other people too, its like a lifeline when people feel they have no hope
xneoxx On December 29, 2006

#3New Post! Dec 12, 2006 @ 01:44:28
Glad you explained that Treebee, uh I will get back to you on the comment thing just a little brainfart happening right at the moment.
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#4New Post! Dec 12, 2006 @ 01:49:55
like that movie 'pay it forward'!
but less crap.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs