Racism

Illegal Immigrants Poem

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
rporter On August 06, 2010

Filey, United Kingdom
#76New Post! Dec 08, 2006 @ 14:46:18
there are now 6000 polish people living in scarborough, near where i live, i don't know if you know the area but it aint that big, and don't even get me started on bradford or dewsbury, which are mosty populated by illegal immegrants, a big problem is yes many of them work, but because they will work for next to nothing (as they are also getting rediculous amounts in benefits) many british people can't compete so lose their jobs, and i tell you what, people may say u r racist for starting a thread like this, but i got assualted in a nightclub in dewsbury, just because i walked in, bieng in a group of three guys, 2 of us bieng white, we were not allowed, im sorry but THAT is racism! I have several black friends, and quite a few chinese friends (all here legally) and yet i would be called a racist for saying im against immigration, the aussies have the right idea!!
i_poke_emos On March 31, 2009

BrisVegas, Australia
#77New Post! Dec 08, 2006 @ 14:51:08
@rporter Said
there are now 6000 polish people living in scarborough, near where i live, i don't know if you know the area but it aint that big, and don't even get me started on bradford or dewsbury, which are mosty populated by illegal immegrants, a big problem is yes many of them work, but because they will work for next to nothing (as they are also getting rediculous amounts in benefits) many british people can't compete so lose their jobs, and i tell you what, people may say u r racist for starting a thread like this, but i got assualted in a nightclub in dewsbury, just because i walked in, bieng in a group of three guys, 2 of us bieng white, we were not allowed, im sorry but THAT is racism! I have several black friends, and quite a few chinese friends (all here legally) and yet i would be called a racist for saying im against immigration, the aussies have the right idea!!

then you would love pauline hanson shes the worlds most lovable
zenophobe
cnnguy On December 10, 2006

Hell's Mouth, Ohio
#78New Post! Dec 10, 2006 @ 06:24:39
You are well supported!!
matt_raine On March 26, 2007

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#79New Post! Dec 11, 2006 @ 00:20:35
no problem with immigrants as long as they work. if theyre doing a job, or trying hard to get one, good for them. as long as we dont overcrowd the spot.

whats with asian lads trying to be hip hop these days?

"I dont want to seem funny mate, but this is a quiet study area... SO TURN YOUR f***ING INDIAN R'N'B OFF AND STOP SAYING INNIT AND NIGGA"
matt_raine On March 26, 2007

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#81New Post! Jan 01, 2007 @ 19:24:53
Llody Christmas?

"That is as good as money sir. They are IOUs!"
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs