The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

so i walk into work today and i got a little note from my crazy insane ex boyfrie

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
prime On March 06, 2007

any, Canada
#1New Post! Nov 18, 2006 @ 23:30:44
O.k before i write this im just going to say he was a controling,crackhead,peice of s*** that ruined my life.he did more hurtfull things to me then my worst enemys.and then threatend to kill me,cut my face up,he wrote a mean letter and posted it on my appartment door,cutt up all my clothes and spread them threw my hallway.and just did so many weird things to hurt me.

Dearest Amy,
This is the hardest note ive ever written ive spent thousands of hours trying to think of what i would say.i know that the first thing to say is im sorry.im sorry i hurt you.im sorry that my controling power trips made you feel.... sorry all post the rest in a few mins
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Nov 18, 2006 @ 23:33:30
Could just be another one of his control tactics, steer clear of him as he sounds bad news, i think you had a lucky escape and it could have had more dire consquences
prime On March 06, 2007

any, Canada
#3New Post! Nov 18, 2006 @ 23:54:13
made you feel so trapped.im sorry i expected so much from someone who was just learning what aduld relationships were about( )im sorry i scared you,but i was only thinking about myself.im sorry i didnt care when i should have.please forgive me!!!you see ive come to an understanding that as time passes you forget most things and what remains is a possitve or negitive feeling.my brain cycles turn the garbage and what was left was a longing to hear your voice to see you smile at me.when i saw you at the club and i saw fear and all i could say was "i moved"(i was at a bar and the waitress could not get threw the crowd so i started yelling and pushing ppl i did not see him but i yelled at him to move.when i noticed it was him i just walked away and he said that he moved out of the way).Dont get me wrong im not saying come back to me.im just saying please dont fear me.i have relized that somethings arnt worth holding onto.and hate for someone you had true love with is stupid.you shared an eighth of my life with me you stood with me threw injury and depression living indoor and out.what im saying is i love you and always will no matter how mad i was i never would have done you any harm.ive felt this way for a long time,but never knew how to act on it.the words and nerve elude me.so i wrote this note and dropped it off at your work.im still more scared of you then any man ive ever known.well beloved know that you are a star and dont let anyone tell you any different.
call me sometime id like to catch up 723-1552

wow this is the stupidest thing ive ever read what a f***en goof.should i even give him the satisfaction of a reply.or should i pretend i never read it and still not even look,talk or think of him.its taken him three years or more to say this its to little to late and i think hes just druged out and feeling sorry for himself
prime On March 06, 2007

any, Canada
#4New Post! Nov 18, 2006 @ 23:59:36
i just wana go burn his house down
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Nov 19, 2006 @ 00:01:59
mail it back to him with a note to go f*** himself
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#6New Post! Nov 19, 2006 @ 00:03:47
Silence is your best reply.
prime On March 06, 2007

any, Canada
#7New Post! Nov 19, 2006 @ 00:08:38
lol everyone ive told about it says to do somthing mean but i think silence is my best reply.your right.im done with that ive moved on and i would like nothing more then to have him out of my life.but he finaly relized how much he f***ed up and i think thats really good for him.i wish i could give him a hug and tell him to get his s*** together grow up.i mean the guy still lives with his mom.and is still doing drugs like they are nothing.but he does not deserve that he deserves a shot to the head and a noose.i just wish i could stop thinking about it
bamf On May 19, 2007

Deleted

, New York
#8New Post! Nov 19, 2006 @ 00:09:14
agreed with bendover

that relationship is in past and should stay there
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#9New Post! Nov 19, 2006 @ 00:11:10
The wisdom of being an old fart does come in handy some times. 8)
sweetrnsugar77 On December 22, 2008

Deleted

My Apartment, Oregon
#10New Post! Nov 19, 2006 @ 00:21:50
The only reason that people come back after horrible relationships like that is to appologize so they can feel better about themselves.

He want to make sure you know he's sorry for "realizing what he did" even though he was a total a** and Im sure still is.

Either way, you have made the choice about moving on and GOOD FOR YOU!!! You dont need a super loser in your life like that one!!! Im so sorry you had to deal with that but Im glad you know that leaving him behind is the best thing you could do.
prime On March 06, 2007

any, Canada
#11New Post! Nov 19, 2006 @ 02:25:22
i dont know what to do.i wana keep silent but i also wana pour my heart out.i want to help him and i want to push him to the ground.im all emotional and drinking tonight should be interesting.all just try my hardest to not think about it
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs