Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
skanky_hoe On January 18, 2007

Deleted

melbourne, Australia
#16New Post! Nov 19, 2006 @ 06:39:57
@darkshine Said
f*** conservatives. THEY are who are f***ing up this world.

c***s.

nine_days On May 09, 2007

Deleted

, California
#17New Post! Nov 19, 2006 @ 07:16:35
@darkshine Said
f*** conservatives. THEY are who are f***ing up this world.

c***s.

politics On September 10, 2013

London`, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Nov 19, 2006 @ 15:21:13
anti reiligoius? or anti fundamentalist christianity i dont knwo man but i think u a bit mixed up, americas really fuked up rite now with the neo conservative fundamentalist christian republican hawks...i dont think watering down religion in america will do it any harm.. if anything it will water down your ignorance and we wont see

" a vote for bush is a vote for jesus"

anymore...
perspicacious On November 28, 2014

?, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Nov 19, 2006 @ 15:42:59
@politics Said
anti reiligoius? or anti fundamentalist christianity i dont knwo man but i think u a bit mixed up, americas really fuked up rite now with the neo conservative fundamentalist christian republican hawks...i dont think watering down religion in america will do it any harm.. if anything it will water down your ignorance and we wont see

" a vote for bush is a vote for jesus"

anymore...

There is some truth in that.
Problem with the original poster is they, like all their fundamentalist Christians, will not tolerate anyone with different beliefs to themselves. Until we are all the same as them they will not rest. That is the basis for all their missionary work, mad christian TV channels and other conversion based activities they carry out.

At the end of the day they believe the rest of us are going to hell if we don't believe in what they believe.

It is this complete lack of tolerance and basic lack of respect for other human beings and their beliefs that defines them as what i like to call, 'yanky christian nutters'.

On a serious note, there is no religion with a true benelovent God that would really take this view. The great religions are about love and respect, and tolerance of all mankind. These sad people are misguided by their foolish preachers.
chaski On about 8 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#20New Post! Nov 22, 2006 @ 03:17:45
@reverand Said
They set out to destroy our freedoms by enforcing anti-religion laws. Now is the time to vote those slime out of office. No longer should the various religious groups of America be bullied by these Democratic liars. Lying in itself is a sin...no politician should indulge in it. This may be free country, but oppressing our conservative values in favor of sinful, liberal values is pure evil. Our country needs to unite against these sinners. Semper Fi

yeah. that is pretty mcuh what king george thought about our liberal forefathers....george, ben, jeff, etc...down with those damn(colonist) liberals!!
princessbubblegum On June 23, 2009

Deleted

, United States (general)
#21New Post! Nov 22, 2006 @ 03:29:37
@reverand Said
They set out to destroy our freedoms by enforcing anti-religion laws. Now is the time to vote those slime out of office. No longer should the various religious groups of America be bullied by these Democratic liars. Lying in itself is a sin...no politician should indulge in it. This may be free country, but oppressing our conservative values in favor of sinful, liberal values is pure evil. Our country needs to unite against these sinners. Semper Fi

lol I like this guy He speaks his mind, and does a good job with it
You can't find to many around here like him.......
chaski On about 8 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#22New Post! Nov 22, 2006 @ 04:44:11
@reverand Said

yes! let's hang the liar Democrats for convincing our country that there were wmd's in Iraq and sending our sons and daughters to die...let's hate those liar liberals with all of our christian hearts...
nine_days On May 09, 2007

Deleted

, California
#23New Post! Nov 22, 2006 @ 06:09:34
@chaski Said
yes! let's hang the liar Democrats for convincing our country that there were wmd's in Iraq and sending our sons and daughters to die...let's hate those liar liberals with all of our christian hearts...

I like you.
Darkshine On May 05, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#24New Post! Nov 22, 2006 @ 06:10:29
Um who negudosed me for my comment? I'd like to know.
shaggyjebus On August 26, 2008

Deleted

Goodlettsville, Tennessee
#25New Post! Nov 22, 2006 @ 06:11:59
@darkshine Said
Um who negudosed me for my comment? I'd like to know.

I have no idea. I know I have you a kudos.
Darkshine On May 05, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#26New Post! Nov 22, 2006 @ 06:32:52
As do you.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs