Forums:
Society & Lifestyles

Can People Change??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
xneoxx On December 29, 2006

#31New Post! Dec 02, 2006 @ 07:40:03
I have changed for the better. I have learned to love more instead of having so much hatred for people and things. I have opened my eyes to see the bigger picture then what I saw and be stubborn about it. I have changed to better my marriage also. So has my husband. He had to change a few things about himself that was causing problems but with change sometimes brings better things and happiness. It did for me and I am glad I changed for the better.
rosie2106 On April 09, 2008

melbourne, Australia
#32New Post! Dec 02, 2006 @ 10:10:51
@markfox01 Said
Do you beleive in second chances? can peple honestly change or is the human mind that stubbon, people will always revert back to how the used to be...

Im a firm beleiver in second chances in people, doesnt matter what they have done... But... i find alot of people seem to fail me, once a cheater/liar etc always... springs to mind....

But i have changed alot since say i was 18. Back then i was getting pissed every night, and sleeping with any thing in a skirt.. now.. i drink once a week (or twice), and have a relationship and fallen in love!

So can people change, or do they have to want to change and not say it, just to prove a point??

What do you reckon...

i think you haven't changed. you are still the same person. and you still have some old habbits, beliefs ect that you had when you were 18. but you have grown. at 18 many people don't find love. they are just mucking around and having fun with life.
now that you are older you have grown and are taking life more seriously.
i believe in second chances as well. some people are able to learn from their mistakes. others are too stubborn and ignorant to see that they made a mistake and learn from it. and others just simply can't change.
i know people out of the three groups. and i don't blame the people who can't change. that is how they are, if they fail me when i give them a second chance i will try to forgive them as long as it isn't a super big thing that they have done.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs