Relationships

marriage, divorce, and baby makes four

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rabbit1954 On December 02, 2006

Banned

im in canada, Zimbabwe
#1New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 00:38:56
has become a joke. you are lucky if you can find a female between 19-25 that hasnt had a child. thats one reason i wont marry. i dont want someone elses problem to become mine. most dont take marriage seriously. you get married you stay married. everyone has problems so you work them out. heck theres a female at church id like to date but after i found out she had 4 young kids i was like whoa baby. im all for a 10,000.00 fine if you get a divorce. that will slow things down. look at these actors and actresses hell, married one day divorced the next. ya suppose they need to read and obey the bible. ill go to my grave being single which doesnt bother me. lol its better than paying 6-700 a month in child support
fesster On December 08, 2008

found under stones, United Kin
#2New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 01:00:20
surely if you love someone you love their siblings as well ?
doesn't mean if you later split that you have to pay for them.
kaneo76 On April 27, 2010

Deleted

Hazleton, Pennsylvania
#3New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 01:04:23
wow that's really kinda sad that you feel that way.I dated a few women that had children and they are probley IMO better then the ones that never had children.Women with children that are single probley choose to be single and when the do feel it's the right time to be with a man again they treat you very well and are loyal as hell and probley even better in bed,But what do I know?

#4New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 01:06:59
@kaneo76 Said
wow that's really kinda sad that you feel that way.I dated a few women that had children and they are probley IMO better then the ones that never had children.Women with children that are single probley choose to be single and when the do feel it's the right time to be with a man again they treat you very well and are loyal as hell and probley even better in bed,But what do I know?

fair play .... put very well
i gave you kudo 4 that.
-+
rabbit1954 On December 02, 2006

Banned

im in canada, Zimbabwe
#5New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 01:47:55
hummm. so lets say you make 25.00 a hour and you date a female with two kids. five months later they move in with you. the following week she stops working. now you are supporting not only yourself but 3 others. three months later styill no job. she got you. well honey you make good money and id like to be a mother to my children. besides daycare is expensive.

#6New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 01:51:58
@rabbit1954 Said
hummm. so lets say you make 25.00 a hour and you date a female with two kids. five months later they move in with you. the following week she stops working. now you are supporting not only yourself but 3 others. three months later styill no job. she got you. well honey you make good money and id like to be a mother to my children. besides daycare is expensive.

where did the moving in bit come from ?
been there before and NO she never moved in,even though she had a better paid job than me !!
kaneo76 On April 27, 2010

Deleted

Hazleton, Pennsylvania
#7New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 01:53:14
But that should never enter your mind if your in a relationship or in this case before you get into one. If you go around with your guard up like that all the time, A people will notice if there are smart .B you probley 9/10 won't find a person worth getting with in the first place.I don't mean lower your standards whatever they might be,I'm just saying women with kids can still work,and the relationship can be 50/50. All of these things you can find out while you are dating such as does she work will she keep a job,does she wanna be a stay at home mom,many people show thier colors before the relationship gos to the level that you are talking about.
lalita_lolita On December 18, 2006

Deleted

#8New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 02:29:27
marriage nor children shouldn't be treated like business... and I agree I would not want someones elses choices to effect me (like having kids). I'm actually against marriage for various reasons... and it shouldn't be a legal thing. But I do believe in commitment which should be just as strong.Oh and also not everyone who wants to get married is christan... so the bible does not apply to them. I also don't even want kids. But I do believe that having kids is fine if your cabale of taking care of them and loving them.
knerba On May 13, 2011

Sandy, Utah
#9New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 05:15:28
It seems like the kids dad's should be supporting them, not you even if you did move in with her. And if you got a divorce and had to support your own kids that is just part of being a parent.

At any rate I think at some point during the courtship you could find out if she wanted to keep working or if she was looking to stay home with her kids and if so for how long.

My husband met me when my son was nearly 2 years old. His dad was out of the picture and my husband offered to adopt him and take care of us because he loves us both. If you don't love a women's kids like they were your own she'd be a fool to marry you. If you do love the kids you wouldn't balk at taking care of them. These are people with feelings, not some kind of burden.
thepoet On January 09, 2007

Black Village, Canada
#10New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 05:24:34
Well lets see, I'm 21 married, don't have a child, and don't plan on having kids for at least another three years. I guess that makes me an oddity in the world.
As far as child support, there is a lot that needs to be looked at and revalued in that law. Because a lot of women abuse it, and frankly I've never seen a case, where the man gets custody, and the women pays childsupport. Our society is f***ed, we all know that. I seriously doubt it's going to change any time soon, so learn to live with today, and try to make it a little better for everyone around.
And single life....well it's okay for some, but if you're talking bible. God made Adam and then Eve, so that Adam wouldn't be alone. We're not meant to be going to life without the status quo, just not fundmentally right.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs