ottawa, Canada
#1New Post! Oct 17, 2006 @ 22:48:45
it amuses me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGvXo4Z44Ig&NR

go laugh
yleise On November 12, 2007

, Australia
#2New Post! Oct 17, 2006 @ 23:14:18
i thought i was depressed about the amount of housework i have to do today...until I saw that...now i'm just depressed and ashamed to say i was born in the usa. this world is going to hell in a gunshell and we're going to watch it collapse around us like broken glass cutting us all as we stand there shielding our eyes from the bright sparkles of death shards.
i havent felt this depressed since i watched the tv the day the twin towers came down.
I think the saying 'god help us all' should be 'god how do we fix this mess, we really f***ed up and could really use some major divine intervention in the most substantial form you've got or we're all gunna have a picnic in your front yard sooner than you expect'

i know the video was supposed to be funny, but it hit home, dont you think? i try to find something nice to say about everyone, even if i would rather inject feces into my eye than speak to them...the only nice thing i can say about Bush is he knows how to get attention.

I'm not one to voice my opinion in politics cus i dont usually have much to say, i try to stay away from the news cus it depresses me too much and prozac helps only so much.

God* help us, cus we can't help ourselves. God* love us, cus we can't love each other. God* save us, cus we are going to kill ourselves.

*god in general be it any religion new or old. we need a helping hand more then ever now
tehremos On November 07, 2008

we don't ave cities down ere,
#3New Post! Oct 17, 2006 @ 23:16:35
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs