Pages: << · 1 2
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#16New Post! Oct 15, 2006 @ 10:51:12
@darkshine Said
*points to Dark_tink's post*

Thanks

I hear enough whinning from my 3yr old certain days. The last thing I want to read about is more whinning.
glitter_sniffer On August 25, 2015
Om nom nom

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Oct 15, 2006 @ 11:45:39
well said by them. My chem. and other similar bands are promoting depression as being cool, it's easy enough to say "Ignore it" BUT think about the people who really suffer from depression those who really need the attention, they suffer purely because bands like this promote music and emotional people thinking it's cool to cut themselves and show off scars.

I was suffering from depression when I was 11 years old and I'm very grateful for the help I got when it was needed, now I see people as young as I was then saying they are depressed that nobody loves them and they cut themselves and then 5 minutes after they have their attention they run around hugging people and shopping for new shoes.
It bugs me.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Oct 15, 2006 @ 11:48:30
Chris you are becoming a tad obsessed with emos
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Oct 15, 2006 @ 11:52:40
kids these days need to get real
in the uk these days you have know idea how lucky you are. Go live in africa for awhile, look how tough life was back in the 19th century, no education, no shoes on your feet, little food

ignorant and spoilt !

live_a_lie On May 08, 2011

, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Oct 15, 2006 @ 11:59:45
Well I like kasabian and My Chemical Romance! But I Prefer MCR, and I love their new song welcome to the black parade!
Just because i listen to MCR it doesnt make me an Emo! People shouldnt be judged by what music they listen to!
I hate it when people call me an Emo and when people judge me from how I dress and what I listen to! I am still an ordinary person!
kingdom_hearts On September 15, 2007

, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Oct 15, 2006 @ 12:38:30
@live_a_lie Said
Well I like kasabian and My Chemical Romance! But I Prefer MCR, and I love their new song welcome to the black parade!
Just because i listen to MCR it doesnt make me an Emo! People shouldnt be judged by what music they listen to!
I hate it when people call me an Emo and when people judge me from how I dress and what I listen to! I am still an ordinary person!

yeah i agree, altho i like kasabians new stuff, not really a fan of their old stuff, but i prefer mcr, and i'll probably buy their new album
live_a_lie On May 08, 2011

, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Oct 15, 2006 @ 12:41:31
@kingdom_hearts Said
yeah i agree, altho i like kasabians new stuff, not really a fan of their old stuff, but i prefer mcr, and i'll probably buy their new album

Yay someone agrees with me!! =]
Any what has the world got agiansy MCR thats what I dont understand!
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Oct 15, 2006 @ 12:49:50
@jjm182 Said
THE SUN makes aload of crap up this is what they really said-

Kasabian have slammed My Chemical Romance, labelling the band "clowns" who "don't have anything positive to say."

The Leicester five-piece criticised the Emo rockers as the band look set to go to the top of the charts with new single 'Welcome To The Black Parade'.

Singer Tom Meighan said: "It's like ventriloquists' music. It's weird and dark. They don't have anything positive to say. The only good news is that it won't last. These clowns won't be around for much longer.

"Their make-up will flake off and the scene will die out. And it can't happen soon enough."

Guitarist Serge Pizzorno added: "I just can't relate to it. We are about decadence, having a good time and getting off your head. We champion youthful rebellion.

"We're into peace and love, spreading harmony and having respect for people. But these people are the absolute opposite. It's sad.

"These emo kids should get out more and try and have a good time instead."

couldn't have said it better myself
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#27New Post! Oct 15, 2006 @ 13:23:18
I don't 'solely' blame kids of course

there empty vessels waiting to be filled

these fads need stamping out, they don't help, only damage.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#28New Post! Oct 15, 2006 @ 13:53:25
@cmplord Said
Im just fighting the good fight

no, i think you are becoming obsessed
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others