Breaking Up With My Baby's Father!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
grassgrl On January 14, 2007

Layton, Utah
#16New Post! Oct 20, 2006 @ 23:08:47
@shardae Said
Here's the deal! I'm 2 months into my pregnancy and my baby's father is currently dating 3 other women other than myself. We stay together, I drive the car, he sleeps with me sat night, but how do i deal with the fact that he travels. I know when he travels he sees at least one of them. How do I handle this because i am pregnant by him but i don't desrve the things he does to me. I pack and wash his clothes when he is about to go! I cook, I clean, i do everything for him. The question i want to ask is how do i let him go with out losing any chance o f him being in my childs life!!? If you have suggestions pleas post them!!!

Im sorry you are in this situation it sucks but you have to do what is right for you and your baby and you dont have to be treated like s*** I understand that it is hard to leave cuz you probably care alot about him but if he wants to be a true dad and a REAL man then he needs to get his s*** together and realise what is important to him and maybe by the time he does it may be to late just cuz you are having a baby with him does not mean you have to stay be strong and take care of YOU first if you need to chat just PM me I hope everything works out for ya
screamingalpha On February 06, 2010

Coronado, California
#17New Post! Oct 20, 2006 @ 23:10:09
Ok...

First off, this guy doesn't deserve to be a father if he's trying to be hot s*** with 3 other women. He needs to step up to the responsibility of being not just a father, but a dad. If he has a problem with it, well he should have used protection. He will have to pay child support if he fails to be the father that he should have been, so no matter what, he will be involved in the childs life.

Secondly, you need to confront him and tell him what you feel about the situation. You should explain to him that he will be a father whether he likes it or not. If he can't step up to the plate, he's not worth throwing in a pile of horse maneur.
keen_dream On November 01, 2006

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#18New Post! Oct 20, 2006 @ 23:21:20
I know a few people who have had very similar experiences and all I can say is that you need to lay it straight with him. You're human too. He shouldn't treat you like that. You need to tell him that you want respect and that you want it now. Don't stay with him. He sounds way too immature. I understand that a child should have a father... but having a dad who treats you like that is worse then having no dad at all. You don't want your child growing up thinking that his behavior is acceptable. You can try to "work things out" if you'd like, but don't stay with him if the only reason why is because you're having his baby. You deserve to have somebody you can trust and count on to be responsible. Who knows... maybe this guy will turn his life around and be a great person in you and your child's life, but right now he doesn't sound ready.

Good luck with everything.

Keen Dream
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs