The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Conspiracies

did man land on the moon ???????????????????????

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#121New Post! Sep 10, 2008 @ 11:24:06
this is my favorite conspiracy theory because its just so nonsensical its amazing.
all the evidence leads us to believe that we were indeed on the moon.

almost every piece of evidence i've heard opposed to this is simply false, or even scientifically just plain wrong.

its fascinating how very basic untruths can spread, i suppose mainly because people want to believe these kinds of conspiracies for some reason,
whether it makes them feel especially knowledgeable or superior about how the world 'really' works i don't know.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#122New Post! Sep 10, 2008 @ 11:29:56
@alexkidd Said
this is my favorite conspiracy theory because its just so nonsensical its amazing.

almost every piece of evidence i've heard opposed to this is simply false, or even scientifically just plain wrong.

its fascinating how very basic untruths can spread, i suppose mainly because people want to believe these kinds of conspiracies for some reason,
whether it makes them feel especially knowledgeable or superior about how the world 'really' works i don't know.

Mate have a look at this I wrote... https://www.theforumsite.com/forum/topic/Moon-Landing-PROVED-/246240
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#123New Post! Sep 10, 2008 @ 11:38:09
@markfox01 Said
Mate have a look at this I wrote... https://www.theforumsite.com/forum/topic/Moon-Landing-PROVED-/246240

very nice dude

i find it interesting that topics promoting a conspiricy theory like this get alot of replies and arguments going both ways.
yet the people who believe this stuff never come on and try refute it the other way. as with the fairly measley 5 replies to your topic.

i noticed the same thing when jonnthan posted that the report was finished into the collapse of world trade center 7,
i fear rational explanations go ignored by those who've already made up their minds about the secret reality of cover ups.

anywaym you might like this page, it debunks some of the supposed photographic evidence that it never happened.
https://iangoddard.net/moon01.htm
soupnazi On November 12, 2009

Cincinnati,
#124New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 21:38:17
@hannibal Said
me and my brother were having a huge argument the other night and he seems to think that it was all a hoaks ... i think we did land on the moon , so i would just like to know what all the wise ppl on tfs think all comments are welcome

It was real and that is fact denying it is like denying the earth is generally a globe.

Such coverups are impossible to keep it would requires the secrecy of thousands of people
the7thdimension On October 22, 2009

los angeles, California
#125New Post! Oct 09, 2008 @ 08:12:56
@alexkidd Said

its fascinating isn't it. makes you wonder if the catalyst that spreads information is geared to be "untrue".
soupnazi On November 12, 2009

Cincinnati,
#126New Post! Oct 09, 2008 @ 12:05:41
@alexkidd Said

One thing I find equally fascinating about this PARTICULAR conspiracy theory is that there are actually two of them and they contradict each other.

We hear a lot about the nutty theory that it was staged but there is also a significant although somewhat less popular theory that we did go and land on the moon but when we did we found evidence of aliens who left some sort of ruins on the moon. This school of thought tries to back it up with obscure photographs from the missions and telescopes. The theorists then go on to state that they are covering this discovery up which is why we have not been back to the moon in decades.

Both theories are equally credible ( by which I mean neither is remotely credible) but certain individuals believe them passionately and they cancel each other out.

I have always wanted to get two determined proponents of these theories in the same room and let them debate each other just to see where it goes
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs