Roleplaying

Advance Wars Roleplay

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#1New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 01:17:11
You can use any pre-existing CO or you can create your own, but you must include the alliance your CO belongs to and some background info on them. Oh, and their CO power and strengths/weaknesses.
(Teams are: Orange Star, Blue Moon, Green Earth, Yellow Comet, Black Hole.)

Name: Skunk
Team: Black Hole
Strengths: No major weaknesses
Weaknesses: no major strengths
CO power: Stink Screen- Enemy troops movement and vision becomes 1. Also defence increases by 20%. (100/120)

Info: Skunk used to be a member of the Orange Star army with fellow ex- Orange Star-er Grit. However, he disappeared 5 years ago and just recently appeared again. his motives remain unclear as he seems binded to Black Hole by some sort of contract which he can't escape.

*Skunk watches as he destroys the last of a nameless Green Earth CO's troops.*

Skunk: Now this territory is claimed for the Black Hole army.
chrisisurgawd On March 27, 2007

honolulu, Hawaii
#2New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 06:56:47
name:Chris
team:Black hole
strengths:able to summon any type of undead creature(skeletons, zombies etc etc), always has a small dragon pet that is invincible and ressurects me, able to cast inferno spells
weaknesses:vulnerable to atack if force field fails
CO power:summoning skeleton warrioirs

Info:Chris, a unknown mage, has a dark past, and is very very powerful. It is said that he defeated the great warrior, shirokubura in battle. He is a unknown mage and like to keep quiet.

*joins skunk*
Funky-Footed Skunk

#3New Post! Oct 02, 2006 @ 16:21:42
(Uh dude, this is kinda a war game.)
ryn1 On October 20, 2006

Rykion,
#4New Post! Oct 03, 2006 @ 01:00:10
Name: Ryn Bladefire
Allience: Uh... We have to chose one of those? Blackhole
Strengths: The blade of the flamehearted is straped to his back at all times. He is a powerful swordsman with some basic support spells. He is followed by a variety of warriors, but his main army consists of rogue mages rejected by their order and mercenary soldiors. He follows Pseudolonewolf though, and is a loyal fighter for YALORT, his god.
Weaknesses: He is weak verses aggresive black magic, and crossbows. In one adventure, his rival Roghor nearly killed him with a crossbow bolt.
CO Power: Slash Charge: Flys using magic into enemy ranks, hitting 5 units and decreasing half of thier health, then sends a shockwave around, hitting multiple units and knocking them over. (Did I do that right?)
Info: A warrior who travels with his master learning the true esense of magic. His master, Pseudolonewolf, chose to temporarily form an allience with the black hole group. However, in truth, they hold captive his old childhood friend, Stormwing. He must stay strong though, so dosen't tell Ryn.

I hope I did all that right!
Funky-Footed Skunk

#5New Post! Oct 03, 2006 @ 17:56:27
You did...... but it's more modern war based, with tanks and stuff. I guess i should have mentioned it before.
ryn1 On October 20, 2006

Rykion,
#6New Post! Oct 03, 2006 @ 20:13:27
OK. Sorry bout that...

Name: Rykion Blackpowder
Team: Black Hole
Strengths: Can silently take out enemy leaders with a sniper rifle. Super, impressive hearing
Weaknesses: Blind.
Info: Locked.
CO power: Line Death: Fires a sniper shot into enemy ranks, hitting a enemy gunpowder, and setting it off.

I did it right now, right? Sorry bout all this, but I'm new.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#7New Post! Oct 04, 2006 @ 17:16:58
(No worries. That works.)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs