Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
xLETHAL_VIXENx On January 22, 2015
Logical Alien

Your pants, United States (gen
#1New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 07:06:36
Best answer to the question on Yahoo answers:

"The Jews did not suffer in Germany because there was no Holocaust. Actually it was the Jews that was torturing the poor blond haired deprived Germans. Those tattoos on the Jews arms and hands that are still alive today (by the grace of God) are really there because they want to be hip.

OTHER CONSPIRACIES TO THINK ABOUT:

1. We knew the Japanese were going to bomb Pearl Harbor before they did. I mean come-on President Roosevelt liked the thought of our boys baking inside the Battle Ship Arizona before they died. The President was looking for a better way to get a good nights sleep.

2. America did not land on the Moon. We payed billions of dollars for the 360 foot Saturn 5 rocket so we could look at it and say wow that is a big rocket. We kept approx. 400,000 technicians, scientists and construction contractors quiet, with zero leaks to the public. The rocks that we thought that came from moon and have proved to be from the moon are really from the Pacific Ocean.

3. The Mafia whacked JFK, via the Russian connection, via the Cuban connection.... The man on the grassy knoll was a CIA agent acting on orders from Giancana from Chicago and Marcello from New Orleans, with duplicity from Castro and Khrushchev....true story.

4. Aliens landed in Roswell and we transported them to Area 51 to back engineer their technology, where do you think the stealth air craft came from? Again, we kept it secret by brain washing the thousands of workers who were in on the scam.

5. The Moon we see every night is really not there along with the planets, stars as well as the Planet Killing Asteroids. Those were put there by the evil United States to toy with our minds.

6. The fossils of homo-eructus, Neanderthals and 15 other hominids that are extinct were put there by paleontologists, archeologists, and assorted rock hounds to enhance their careers. Creationism is the only reality.

7. America is a conspiracy and is a fake country and none of us Americans really live here.

8. I was never born so this response to your question is a fake.

Source(s):
BTW, the amount of evidence produced by the Nuremberg prosecutors could fill two box cars...and most of it was produced by the meticulous Nazis themselves."

What's your open on the odd accusations that it never happened?
Yodogs On December 26, 2023

Sturgis, South Dakota
#2New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 07:17:27
This thread is lies.
magically_delicious On October 27, 2020

, California
#3New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 07:20:52
This thread hurts my brain.
drummerwannabe On June 17, 2019
Travel Junkie

In a drum.., Minnesota
#4New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 08:21:23
Well I would like to show them the holocaust museum in DC or take them to the concentration camps in Europe. If you can go through that museum, looking through all the videos, pictures, and real evidence in front of you and still think it was a hoax...you're in a huge denial and I pity you.

I went through the museum in DC in 2 hours and was in tears almost the whole time. To know that they suffered and died in those horrible ways make me sick. It really shocks you how humans could be so cruel to one another.

I really don't understand why people think it didn't happen just because they didn't see it or experience it first hand.

Sorry, I kind of get emotional about this topic.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#5New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 08:30:13
@drummerwannabe Said

Well I would like to show them the holocaust museum in DC or take them to the concentration camps in Europe. If you can go through that museum, looking through all the videos, pictures, and real evidence in front of you and still think it was a hoax...you're in a huge denial and I pity you.

I went through the museum in DC in 2 hours and was in tears almost the whole time. To know that they suffered and died in those horrible ways make me sick. It really shocks you how humans could be so cruel to one another.

I really don't understand why people think it didn't happen just because they didn't see it or experience it first hand.

Sorry, I kind of get emotional about this topic.

I know exactly how you must feel. An uncle of mine was in some units that captured a concentration camp. He said most of our troops were sickened by what they saw, and many broke down in tears. It didn't go well for German troops they had to fight after that. None of the men who saw those camps wanted to take Germans as prisoners.
AzUnDeR On January 04, 2018

Deleted

Pacifica, California
#6New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 09:29:57
Same way true evil entities act in hell. Same way they will be utterly destroyed.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#7New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 09:56:04
Basically, conspiracy theorists see our life and our world like Clockwork Town in Majora's Mask.

Let's say three thousand years from now they release this Zelda game again but to make it much more entertaining it's developed in a way where you can be put in a semi-comatose sleep and play it in your head.

You know there's a horrible fate awaiting Clocktown but during your whole gaming session something keeps gnawing you - You think it has something to do with moon's not having scary faces...but...maybe not, that's not quite right. The moon has always had a frightening face as far back as you can remember.

Either way, to occupy some of your free time in a constructive manner you visit the Clocktown library to read up on all the horrible problems that Clocktown has had through history...and quite honestly, many of those problems do seem to be obnoxiously outrageous.

Either way, you see some guy at a table across from you and you question him about something that took place in Clocktown fifty years back and he more or less briefly suggests that he doesn't study Clocktown history because he suspects it all to be fake.

So you kinda figure the dude is a bit daft, put away your book and continue about the rest of your after noon pondering rather or not there will be any survivors after that moon collides with Clocktown.

Five_Tailed_Fox On June 16, 2012

Cottontown, Tennessee
#8New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 11:16:04
A lot of people believe the Holocaust never happened to serve some sort of purpose. If the Jews weren't really murdered by the hundreds, if it's all some elaborate lie to get pity, then it's okay to hate them. That's the kind of thinking that permeates the Holocaust denial movement.

Of course, there are also the idiots that think that there really isn't a sufficient amount of evidence to prove that it happened, but like I said, those people are idiots, ignoring some pieces of evidence in favor of others. A good example of this is Fred Leuchter, profiled in the movie Mr. Death . (It's a very good movie, well worth watching.)

The other conspiracies are completely different. While I doubt that FDR knew that the attack on Pearl Harbor was going to happen, evidence does show that it wasn't completely out of left field, something unprecedented that blew everyone's mind. We knew Japan was hostile towards us and could be planning to attack us. Does that mean that FDR let it happen? No, but it's not hard to compare Pearl Harbor to 9/11. It might not be a good comparison, but it's not hard to do. In other words, it's not a completely bull conspiracy created by nutjobs, like the idea that in the middle of the earth is a race of lizardmen.

Anyways, most conspiracies exist because of doubt and fear, but Holocaust denial mainly occurs because of bigotry, plain and simple. Hard to even call it a conspiracy theory, since it's all about hating the Jews.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#9New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 13:52:50
Quote:
"Why do some people think the Holocaust never happened?"

It is the simple minded people that need someone to change their diapers and spoon feed them and can't read or write that could possibly think this . IMO
FinchMeister On December 08, 2018
R8UpLittleTramps@ss

ReganNormanMinionluv,
#10New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 18:59:51
One word for number 2.

SILENCE!!

Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#11New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 19:17:02
To conform something to their belief system.
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#12New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 19:26:25
@xLETHAL_VIXENx Said

Best answer to the question on Yahoo answers:

"The Jews did not suffer in Germany because there was no Holocaust. Actually it was the Jews that was torturing the poor blond haired deprived Germans. Those tattoos on the Jews arms and hands that are still alive today (by the grace of God) are really there because they want to be hip.

OTHER CONSPIRACIES TO THINK ABOUT:

1. We knew the Japanese were going to bomb Pearl Harbor before they did. I mean come-on President Roosevelt liked the thought of our boys baking inside the Battle Ship Arizona before they died. The President was looking for a better way to get a good nights sleep.

2. America did not land on the Moon. We payed billions of dollars for the 360 foot Saturn 5 rocket so we could look at it and say wow that is a big rocket. We kept approx. 400,000 technicians, scientists and construction contractors quiet, with zero leaks to the public. The rocks that we thought that came from moon and have proved to be from the moon are really from the Pacific Ocean.

3. The Mafia whacked JFK, via the Russian connection, via the Cuban connection.... The man on the grassy knoll was a CIA agent acting on orders from Giancana from Chicago and Marcello from New Orleans, with duplicity from Castro and Khrushchev....true story.

4. Aliens landed in Roswell and we transported them to Area 51 to back engineer their technology, where do you think the stealth air craft came from? Again, we kept it secret by brain washing the thousands of workers who were in on the scam.

5. The Moon we see every night is really not there along with the planets, stars as well as the Planet Killing Asteroids. Those were put there by the evil United States to toy with our minds.

6. The fossils of homo-eructus, Neanderthals and 15 other hominids that are extinct were put there by paleontologists, archeologists, and assorted rock hounds to enhance their careers. Creationism is the only reality.

7. America is a conspiracy and is a fake country and none of us Americans really live here.

8. I was never born so this response to your question is a fake.

Source(s):
BTW, the amount of evidence produced by the Nuremberg prosecutors could fill two box cars...and most of it was produced by the meticulous Nazis themselves."

What's your open on the odd accusations that it never happened?

I have an opinion, but it isn't orthodox to the ideal words of the history of change we wish as left winged biased people. Holocaust existed in the old testament when Abraham was about to kill his only Son by Sarah, and is held dearly to the traditions of the Jewish people as much as they have a common religion.

So how this measures up to the modern recollection of the previous century is a bit of a temperament of jealous refusal to look at the obvious that mankind has been perplexed by the conscience of Quick Fixes for it's problems of failure to find lasting solutions to it's future in peace, and lasting realizations of optimism for common redemption for the various ways of seeming God's existence.

The people who want the holocaust never to have happened just don't want to resolve a common God of love and compassion; basically want God explained away for justifying why Man failed to live in harmony. Is God really supposed to excuse the successful and mock the failures of the World at the attempt in life to make a mark of their better kind of judgment?
Five_Tailed_Fox On June 16, 2012

Cottontown, Tennessee
#13New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 22:41:56
@white_swan53 Said

It is the simple minded people that need someone to change their diapers and spoon feed them and can't read or write that could possibly think this . IMO

That's offensive to anybody that might fit that description.

It takes more than simple-mindedness to deny the Holocaust. It takes a twisted mind.
xLETHAL_VIXENx On January 22, 2015
Logical Alien

Your pants, United States (gen
#14New Post! Apr 25, 2012 @ 14:59:24
I think it's preposterous
Pellethie On June 11, 2012

, Virginia
#15New Post! Jun 07, 2012 @ 00:46:56
Holocausts are pretty horrible no matter where they occur and who they ravage.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs