Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
nothinsnew On September 15, 2009

Deleted

The Coast, Australia
#46New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 05:40:42
This is a good read too if you could be bothered:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/23/AR2007032301613.html

Kind of explains what I'm talking about.
04EXCURSION On September 29, 2009

long beach, California
#47New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 06:09:34
@nothinsnew Said

Looks like you've bought the bulls***!

"... a good percent of the world that hates us and wants us dead." Sounds like paranoia to me. Where'd you get those stats... errr stats?

your right, silly me. the world is a friendly place, all of those terrorists attacks and 9-11 was all accidental, they didnt mean to kill people, it was all a big accident..thank you....thank you for showing me the way. I realize now that they didnt mean to attack us, I realize that al;l fo those videos they've made about how they want to destroy us were all accidental and false....I thank you for opening my eyes to this perfect world we live in.....thank you
4000Earthquakes On April 25, 2009

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#48New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 06:21:20
Oh kiddo, you are only 21 years old.

It IS possible to live in peace. Remove the power-hungry, money-hungry 5% and the rest of us would all live peaceably. It's only those who cause the problems.

The rest of us are fine. 04Excursion -- come join the good side. We can do it. Yes we can.

long beach, California
#49New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 06:25:25
I've seen the other countries. there is no such thing as peace. and it had nothing to do with Bush or the american govt

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#50New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 06:29:29
You've seen the media.

But you walk out into the world, and most people do not want the fighting. they want peace. And you are no different.

Don't buy into the hate crap. Good breeds good. Look for good and you will find good. Look for bad and you will find bad.

What are you looking for? That is what you will find.

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#51New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 07:22:07
The road to "Victory!!!!" rally.

Good god. It's all about that same old thing. "Fight!" "War!" "Victory!"

Now they have Hank Williams Jr singing their "victory!" songs. Could they have picked a more washed-up has-been to stand up for them?

"Onward christian soldiers... marching off to war..."

They do not know how to work together with anyone.
It's all about fighting and war and "victory!!!!".

They will not end the war, they will continue to ask people of the USA to join the military and sacrifice their lives, and they will "fight!" and deplete the whole entire economy, because their pride will never allow them to back off.

Fight!!!!! Victory!!!! War!!!!!

It's a sick personality type

long beach, California
#52New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 07:54:47
@4000Earthquakes Said

You've seen the media.

But you walk out into the world, and most people do not want the fighting. they want peace. And you are no different.

Don't buy into the hate crap. Good breeds good. Look for good and you will find good. Look for bad and you will find bad.

What are you looking for? That is what you will find.

I've seen Iraq. I've seen the people. yes there are good people, but there are also a lot of bad people filled with hatred

Deleted

The Coast, Australia
#53New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 08:02:49
@04EXCURSION Said

your right, silly me. the world is a friendly place, all of those terrorists attacks and 9-11 was all accidental, they didnt mean to kill people, it was all a big accident..thank you....thank you for showing me the way. I realize now that they didnt mean to attack us, I realize that al;l fo those videos they've made about how they want to destroy us were all accidental and false....I thank you for opening my eyes to this perfect world we live in.....thank you

Did you even bother reading the article? No I thought not.

You don't know the meaning of the word fear.

People like you are the reason people all over the world look at the United States and either laugh or shake their head in utter disdain!

First... so you're scared of terrorists huh? Why? The facts are that 911 was a one in a million lucky strike. Lucky GWB was playing golf. I would say you'd have more chance of being killed in a car accident than being killed by a terrorist. In fact the statistics would be interesting to see.

Now have a look at this and I ask you: Why are you scared?

https://www.greatwhatsit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/us_vs_world.gif

Now, what else are you scared of?

Are you scared that you'll die of malnutrition? Thirst?

Are you scared that you'll be murdered by gun toting rebels and that your children will be forced into slavery for the rest of their lives?

Are you scared that the water you're drinking might be poisonous?

Are you scared that you'll die of malaria or tuberculosis?

Are you scared that your children will have NO access to education?

You live in one of the wealthiest countries in the world.

You have constant access to good food and water. You have guaranteed education. Your health system is screwed but at least you have one.

You enjoy ALL of the conveniences modern science has given you and you sit at your computer and type that you are scared!!! Give me a f***ing break!

I don't know you but I think I could safely say that you're a middle class American with a massive f***ing car who really has nothing to worry about at all apart from the price of oil!

Get a grip! There is a world beyond the borders of your country and there are these other countries ion that world where people could not give less of a f*** about the U.S.

I'm sick of ignorant f***ing idiots like you. Grow up and appreciate what you have.

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#54New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 08:22:05
E Coli,
Mad Cow disease,
Terrorists,
Tainted food,
Mosquitos,
Mad rapists,
Serial killers,
The plague,
Anthrax in the mail, (don't open the mailbox)
Bird flu,
Global warming,
Identity thieves,
Sharks, (don't go in the water)
Bears, (don't hike in the woods)
Crocodiles, (don't go to florida)
Skin cancer (don't go out in the sun)
Cholesterol (don't eat anything good)
Tornados,
Earthquakes,
Going to hell (go to church)
Drunk drivers (don't drive anywhere)
Aids (don't have sex)
Polluted water (buy bottled water)
Melamine in the eggs, (don't eat) (just today that one is on the news.)
Products from China,
Collapsing economy, a depression. (FREAK OUT)

The list of crap they have people afraid of in this country is insane. Makes you scared to death to go outside, and god forbid, cross the street.

You wouldn't believe the media here. It's all "fear, fear, fear".

Whatever. I'm sick to death of it. If people in the US could get away and then come back, they would see it. But they are saturated by this "fear" bulls***, and only the rational see thru it, and go ahead and live their lives without fear.

Are you scared boys? I aint scared. and i aint gonna be scared.

Deleted

The Coast, Australia
#55New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 08:28:55
@4000Earthquakes Said

E Coli,
Mad Cow disease,
Terrorists,
Tainted food,
Mosquitos,
Mad rapists,
Serial killers,
The plague,
Anthrax in the mail, (don't open the mailbox)
Bird flu,
Global warming,
Identity thieves,
Sharks, (don't go in the water)
Bears, (don't hike in the woods)
Crocodiles, (don't go to florida)
Skin cancer (don't go out in the sun)
Cholesterol (don't eat anything good)
Tornados,
Earthquakes,
Going to hell (go to church)
Drunk drivers (don't drive anywhere)
Aids (don't have sex)
Polluted water (buy bottled water)
Melamine in the eggs, (don't eat) (just today that one is on the news.)
Products from China,
Collapsing economy, a depression. (FREAK OUT)

The list of crap they have people afraid of in this country is insane. Makes you scared to death to go outside, and god forbid, cross the street.

You wouldn't believe the media here. It's all "fear, fear, fear".

Whatever. I'm sick to death of it. If people in the US could get away and then come back, they would see it. But they are saturated by this "fear" bulls***, and only the rational see thru it, and go ahead and live their lives without fear.

Are you scared boys? I aint scared. and i aint gonna be scared.

Dude you should read the article from the link I posted. You've actually touched on something that a lot of people in the us are talking about. The issue is just being swamped by all the other crap thats going on at the moment.

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#56New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 08:40:35
Are you talking about this?:

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#57New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 08:43:27
Paranoid-ass Republicans.

Spending every dime we contribute in taxes on fear-protection. What a dumb-ass government we have. Why do people even bother to go along with their scaredy-cat s***?

Unflipping believable. If people only knew.

long beach, California
#58New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 08:49:26
@nothinsnew Said

Did you even bother reading the article? No I thought not.

You don't know the meaning of the word fear.

People like you are the reason people all over the world look at the United States and either laugh or shake their head in utter disdain!

First... so you're scared of terrorists huh? Why? The facts are that 911 was a one in a million lucky strike. Lucky GWB was playing golf. I would say you'd have more chance of being killed in a car accident than being killed by a terrorist. In fact the statistics would be interesting to see.

Now have a look at this and I ask you: Why are you scared?

https://www.greatwhatsit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/us_vs_world.gif

Now, what else are you scared of?

Are you scared that you'll die of malnutrition? Thirst?

Are you scared that you'll be murdered by gun toting rebels and that your children will be forced into slavery for the rest of their lives?

Are you scared that the water you're drinking might be poisonous?

Are you scared that you'll die of malaria or tuberculosis?

Are you scared that your children will have NO access to education?

You live in one of the wealthiest countries in the world.

You have constant access to good food and water. You have guaranteed education. Your health system is screwed but at least you have one.

You enjoy ALL of the conveniences modern science has given you and you sit at your computer and type that you are scared!!! Give me a f***ing break!

I don't know you but I think I could safely say that you're a middle class American with a massive f***ing car who really has nothing to worry about at all apart from the price of oil!

Get a grip! There is a world beyond the borders of your country and there are these other countries ion that world where people could not give less of a f*** about the U.S.

I'm sick of ignorant f***ing idiots like you. Grow up and appreciate what you have.

what the f*** are you talking about? when did i say i was scared? appreciate what i have when did i complain about what i have? no f***ing s*** theres a world beyond the us, what the f*** do you think ive been talking about you moron

Deleted

The Coast, Australia
#59New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 08:50:52
No this...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/23/AR2007032301613.html

But I think it's all about to change over there. I think Obama is going to do some really good things in the U.S. And yeah, I have no doubts at all that he'll get in

Deleted

The Coast, Australia
#60New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 09:02:37
@04EXCURSION Said

what the f*** are you talking about? when did i say i was scared? appreciate what i have when did i complain about what i have? no f***ing s*** theres a world beyond the us, what the f*** do you think ive been talking about you moron

I appreciate what you have said and I understand it perfectly.

You're saying that you fear terrorists.

I think you've been talking about your idea that "... theres a good percent of the world that hates us and wants us dead."

Now that's the fear I'm talking about.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs