Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
sidus On January 23, 2009

UNTITLED!, United Kingdom
#16New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:12:34
@carlyboo Said
No one has ever called me love on here
And i don't really want to read them thank you, im not gonna be pathetic and argue over the internet...I was mearly making a statement based on a FEW of your posts i read. If your not happy with what i said, dont read it simple as! I wasnt being rude or judging you! Your proving what i said right by carrying on this arguement...

when i said round here, i meant as in where i live.
why make comments in the first place then? just keep yourself to yourself, yeah?
oh and I'm sorry I'm gettin a bit ticked off today, maybe if you actually knew me or had spoken to me properly before you'd understand why I don't like recieving those sorts of comments from d*** heads who think they know it all.
CarlyBoo On December 22, 2010

Deleted

Guernsey, United Kingdom
#17New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:14:01
@sidus Said
when i said round here, i meant as in where i live.
why make comments in the first place then? just keep yourself to yourself, yeah?
oh and I'm sorry I'm gettin a bit ticked off today, maybe if you actually knew me or had spoken to me properly before you'd understand why I don't like recieving those sorts of comments from d*** heads who think they know it all.

d*** heads
Know it alls
I'm not any of them "love"
Give it a rest please. I'm not gonna reply to anything you say anymore...
basha On June 14, 2012

Somewhere YOU wanna be!!, Unit
#18New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:14:34
Great day today!!! Been on ITU back with my girls so had a good ole catch up and fed my patients chocolate which made everyone happy!! One more late and a day off!! Gonna have great fun in the garden on tuesday!!
What times your flight??? Hope the weathers as nice over there when u get there or you'll be sick!!! 8)

#19New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:14:52
@carlyboo Said
d*** heads
Know it alls
I'm not any of them "love"
Give it a rest please. I'm not gonna reply to anything you say anymore...

course not.
mint, that'd be SO nice

Deleted

Guernsey, United Kingdom
#20New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:17:17
@basha Said
Great day today!!! Been on ITU back with my girls so had a good ole catch up and fed my patients chocolate which made everyone happy!! One more late and a day off!! Gonna have great fun in the garden on tuesday!!
What times your flight??? Hope the weathers as nice over there when u get there or you'll be sick!!! 8)

Awww chocolate, can i get some of that? Haha, fancy looking after me for a couple of days? You get to stay in Guernsey for free!

Erm flight is at half 2, so Paulys dad is gonna drive us up and his mum will pick us up other end! Can't wait! Want it to be sunny, like you say, need to get a tan, im white as anything!
basha On June 14, 2012

#21New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:19:16
The price we pay for being blonde!! Fair skin!! I don't tend to tan, just looks that way when all my freckles join up!!
And i meant sunday not tuesday!! Duh!!

#22New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:20:14
wow *claps* well done. how long did it take you to put that sentence together?

Deleted

Guernsey, United Kingdom
#23New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:22:06
@basha Said
The price we pay for being blonde!! Fair skin!! I don't tend to tan, just looks that way when all my freckles join up!!
And i meant sunday not tuesday!! Duh!!

Haha tell me about it, i remember when i was younger, being white, not blonde, i couldnt walk out door in winter without burning. Oh well! I was thinking about what your garden would look like today actually, i remember you saying you had decking at the water edge..Must be beautiful! Jealous!
stephiepoo3388 On January 02, 2012

, United Kingdom
#24New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:22:07
btw carly ur skin is darker than mine n im a brunette... im spose 2 b darker skinned than this... i caught a lil bit of sun on thursday woohoo..... but wen i got home my mums like a lobster... hehehehe she fell asleep in the garden.... hehehe shes got white lines down her sides

Deleted

Guernsey, United Kingdom
#25New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:23:43
@stephiepoo3388 Said
btw carly ur skin is darker than mine n im a brunette... im spose 2 b darker skinned than this... i caught a lil bit of sun on thursday woohoo..... but wen i got home my mums like a lobster... hehehehe she fell asleep in the garden.... hehehe shes got white lines down her sides

haha i got a lil on my shoulders. No way, you must be darker than me!
basha On June 14, 2012

#26New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:24:32
I'll have to figure out how to post some piccies to show u!! Mind you'll have to repay me with pics of you in your new pad!!!

, United Kingdom
#27New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:25:48
yay piccies of every1.....
and nah carly im pretty sure ur darker.... i mean i burned in australia last year... but it fades so quickly on me... blakes quite white at the moment too lol

Deleted

Guernsey, United Kingdom
#28New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:26:24
@basha Said
I'll have to figure out how to post some piccies to show u!! Mind you'll have to repay me with pics of you in your new pad!!!

Thats not a problem! Although its not my pad, its his mums, can't wait to buy the flat by the sea front! I'll take a pic of that, and then take pics of the views from it, you'll know what i mean then!

, United Kingdom
#29New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:30:29
ull have 2 take loads of piccies of the beach carly... so we can all envy u.....lol
basha On June 14, 2012

#30New Post! May 09, 2008 @ 22:36:03
Envious already!! Your over on a diddy little island where theres no such thing as an MOT!! I saw some amazing cars when i was out there, driving about on fabric wheels as opposed to rubber cos they were so old they'd worn it all away!!!
How nice life would be without an MOT!!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs