Forums: Politics:
US Elections

"Palin Doesn't Have a Political Clue"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
democratrebel On October 03, 2008

Raleigh, North Carolina
#1New Post! Sep 30, 2008 @ 13:41:08
As i watch palin on these interviews the more and more i'm like how in the hell did they pick her. When katie Couric was asking her questions it was almost like she didn't understand the question or something. Her true colors are starting to come out about her political skills in which to me are very poor. I'm not picking at her but its so funny because they tried boosting her up in the begining like she was so great and now look at her. The media is ripping her apart and believe or not its going to hurt McCain big time. How can you say Obama has no experience or no sense of good judgement when you got palin who can't understand or answer basic interview questions. To me she is a joke and i can't possibly take her serious. Like i said before and i repeat she was just picked up on the ticket just to get Hiliary Clinton voters to side with McCain and its back firing in the republicans face. Even people on the republican ticket are second guessing and some (R) in alaska said they just need to drop her. It obvious that she doesn't know anything about nothing. Palin thinks the media is picking on her but she has to understand that her not being able to answer questions is a sign of weakness. To make it worst its like the McCain camp is trying to protect her. She can't even do a good interview, but talking bout being a VP oh PAALEASE!!! sombody spare me the bullsh!t. Is this the best the republican party can come up with. Its actually frightens me to even think if mcCain won the race and he passed how this country would be if Palin took over !!! I think McCain made a huge mistake by picking her. To me that shows me that his judgment is f*cked up. If he mad the dumb decision to pick her for the VP then i see why the country is the way it is right now. This is a prime example of the type of decisions being made in washington. People just use your common sense and look at this election for what it is and stop being nieve cause if you think McCain and Palin are the best two canidates to run this country you're crazy. The women can't answer political quetions people and isn't this what its all about "politics". Does she have clue????
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#2New Post! Sep 30, 2008 @ 13:49:49
Well to me it was pretty clear why he originally picked her. In hopes of swaying Hillary voters. Either way, the longer it goes on, the more it's seeming to back fire on him. It's clear Palin is no where near ready to take on such a role.
I did find it pretty classic that she told Couric that she would try and find the information she requested and would get back to her.
sillygoosey On July 23, 2009

Full of Hope,
#3New Post! Sep 30, 2008 @ 13:53:45
She cracked on Biden (emphasis mine)

?I?m looking forward to meeting him, too,?? she said. ?I?ve never met him before, but I?ve been hearing about his Senate speeches since I was in, like, second grade.?? https://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/09/29/palin-says-she-is-looking-forward-to-debate/?hp
democratrebel On October 03, 2008

Raleigh, North Carolina
#4New Post! Sep 30, 2008 @ 13:54:10
The women just doesn't know anything about nothing. The debate is going to be comical on her behalf
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#5New Post! Sep 30, 2008 @ 13:59:48
This story is becoming more and more common in the headlines in the mainstream media.

I think the upcoming debate gives Palin a chance to redeem herself in the public eye. The problem is that the highly structured format of the VP debate gives her the chance to simply repeat memorized lines. She is secluded away in "debate camp" in Arizona right now.

An interview gives the interviewer the chance to ask for expansion of answers, or press for more details. This is where she keeps being exposed as being clueless. The debate won't really allow for that an awful lot.

A good performance in the debate on Palin's part could give a really false sense of her newfound knowledge.
rubylights On November 30, 2021

Miami, Florida
#6New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 00:09:09
@sillygoosey Said
She cracked on Biden (emphasis mine)

?I?m looking forward to meeting him, too,?? she said. ?I?ve never met him before, but I?ve been hearing about his Senate speeches since I was in, like, second grade.?? https://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/09/29/palin-says-she-is-looking-forward-to-debate/?hp

that's actually a good thing for biden. it means he has twenty to thirty more years of experience than she. DUH!! what kind of a joke is that? it's corny and it makes her look worse!
rubylights On November 30, 2021

Miami, Florida
#7New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 00:10:17
@jonnythan Said
This story is becoming more and more common in the headlines in the mainstream media.

I think the upcoming debate gives Palin a chance to redeem herself in the public eye. The problem is that the highly structured format of the VP debate gives her the chance to simply repeat memorized lines. She is secluded away in "debate camp" in Arizona right now.

An interview gives the interviewer the chance to ask for expansion of answers, or press for more details. This is where she keeps being exposed as being clueless. The debate won't really allow for that an awful lot.

A good performance in the debate on Palin's part could give a really false sense of her newfound knowledge.

i consider that to be highly unfair. but, what do i know??
miracle3x On January 28, 2009

Radcliff, Kentucky
#8New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 11:37:55
Yeah, she even said after that speech that he was the one with more experience but she was the new face.

I really hope that they keep asking her the question until she answers it; instead of her giving a round about answer.
nothingtodo On September 21, 2010

Deleted

#9New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 14:45:10
@rubylights Said
i consider that to be highly unfair. but, what do i know??

https://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/09/29/bidens-debate-prep/
Biden is also preparing
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs