"Getting kicked in the balls is worse than childbirth"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#106New Post! Oct 06, 2016 @ 13:16:55
I remember when I was kicked in the balls last time. My wife held my hand and encouraged me the whole time with "Come on honey...you can do it..." We cried out of happiness afterward and experienced the joy of bringing something wonderful into the world. I took off the next few weeks from work for "kicked in the balls leave" and we had a kicked in the balls shower with gifts and silly games. It's been a while, but I feel the urge...nay...the need to go through it all again because, hey....my biological clock is ticking afterall.

Wait.

None of this makes sense.

Because the two are totally incomparable and don't really have anything to do with each other, considering the massive difference in context.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#107New Post! Oct 07, 2016 @ 17:16:33
@Erimitus Said

Several independent studies have concluded that no one has be kicked in the balls has ever given birth.

However, post Kick-In-Balls, the sufferer may recover to a state whereby he is still capable of inflicting future childbirth on a woman.

A blow to the 'nads... which I would readily admit from having seen look on the faces of a number of cricketers being hit in that area by a rock hard cricket ball travelling in excess of 80 MPH, and the subsequent doubling up in clearly genuine agony.... is likely to make the sufferers eyes water profusely. That much is admitted.

But it's a short lived agony. Most sufferers recover within a few minutes (unless the blow is repeated within a short space of time) and are able to function quite normally, even though the pitch of their voice may have risen by several octaves.

I truly sympathise and am glad that it is one form of pain that I will never have to endure.

But to compare it to childbirth is fanciful to say the least.

My labour lasted in excess of nine hours and during that time it felt as if an aerial drone had launched a Hellfire Missile and several bunker buster bombs at my uterus. Amanda tried to hold my hand through the contractions but by the time I had nearly gnawed her arm through to the bone she kinda gave up on that.

Childbirth, whilst immensely rewarding and fulfilling (especially after its over) cannot be adequately described in any way that would give men something to equate it to. It's not your fault, guys... there just isn't any sort of comparable experience.

Give up fellas, and just be grateful that the delivery of your genes into the world are safely entrusted to the half of the species that, whilst we (very legitimately) make quite a song and dance about it, can actually handle it.

Childbirth is proof that women are stronger and more resilient than we look.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#108New Post! Oct 07, 2016 @ 17:40:29
if a donkey kick in your balls, you have the urge to Kenny.

donkeys can be presidents - there is still hope for bozo.

women might right the being in labor with satan child, I mean your child. the husband could be a nice guy, just he has horns on side of his head. could mean he just horny.

women need men to have their child, but men could have pain in labor. take two tango, I hopefully the lights were off, you didn't see his face. ( twilite, you are a man, why bashing men? I understand, they were home and women didn't have any football watching on tv that night. got you? :lol

my mother was glad, when I was born. my father was in the delivering room , with his shovel in his hand. my mom was holding me in a blanket. I was smelling with baby's googies stuff that whole world sing. all that jazz!

my parents were glowing with joy in their eyes, you see how wonderful and beautiful, I was as a baby.

my mom told my father, " honey, look at we just created it is so beautiful. it a beautiful treasure that god gave us. "

my father with both hands on the shovel, told my mother, " yes, my love, it is a beautiful treasure. let bury it now! "
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#109New Post! Oct 08, 2016 @ 00:50:54
Once when I was about 13 A guy walked passed me and grabbed my a** , without thinking I let him have it in the nuts with my fist and in turn without thinking he did the same back to me except I'm a girl ,but when his fist hit that bone ,we both wound up in the dirt tears streaming down our faces and gasping from intense pain . Now I have no idea if the pain felt is ' the package' or the bone above and behind the package . But if our reaction to a fist applied to the same area is anything to go by , either or a 'package' or be able to give birth to feel some wicked intense pain if punched or kicked in the groin area.

I have given birth 3 times , twice completely natural and one c sec . The only thing any of the four 'pains' had in common was, they were all f***ing intensely painful .

For the record, I have NEVER hit another guy in the nuts, I have punched one in the jaw for grabbing a tit but the thought has never crossed my mind nor felt the instinct to hit below the belt again .
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#110New Post! Jan 24, 2017 @ 03:50:32
How are units of pain determined?
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#111New Post! Jan 24, 2017 @ 04:27:17
@Erimitus Said

How are units of pain determined?

Through various expletives.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#112New Post! Jan 24, 2017 @ 15:18:51
@adrinachrome Said

Through various expletives.

Chuckle

It has been my experience that ladies tend to get a little grumpy when they are baby having. Personally I am grateful for my 'Y' chromosome and if I was a lady I would be saving up for a hysterectomy.
Mankysparrow On April 26, 2017

London, United Kingdom
#113New Post! Jan 24, 2017 @ 18:31:31
I have two kids, but no balls so I don't know,
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#114New Post! Jan 24, 2017 @ 21:32:03
@Erimitus Said

Chuckle

It has been my experience that ladies tend to get a little grumpy when they are baby having. Personally I am grateful for my 'Y' chromosome and if I was a lady I would be saving up for a hysterectomy.

In the US, unless you already have several children, have a medical condition or are past the bulk of your childbearing years, your money will do you no good.

As to the original question, when and if the action and pain of ball kicking last as long as childbirth or an epidural or a C-section is required, then it may be a pertinent or worthwhile inquiry.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#115New Post! Jan 24, 2017 @ 22:26:59
Lot's of things are "worse than childbirth".

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'm betting that being eaten alive during a shark feeding frenzy is much worse than childbirth.

Being dragged across burning hot asphalt, then dragged across a field of cactus, then having salt water poured on you body, then being dumped over a cliff resulting in the breaking of both legs, and then being eaten alive by vultures might be worse than childbirth also.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#116New Post! Jan 24, 2017 @ 22:30:14
@chaski Said

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'm betting that being eaten alive during a shark feeding frenzy is much worse than childbirth.

Being dragged across burning hot asphalt, then dragged across a field of cactus, then having salt water poured on you body, then being dumped over a cliff resulting in the breaking of both legs, and then being eaten alive by vultures might be worse than childbirth also.

I cannot disagree that those scenarios are indeed far worse than childbirth. And indeed worse than being kicked in the nuts. I think every man here - and indeed everywhere - would choose being kicked in the nuts over any of those.

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#117New Post! Jan 25, 2017 @ 02:17:33
@chaski Said

I always favored the "Eaten alive by wild boars" method (a'la Hannibal)
Though being eaten by your own vicious dogs is a close second (Ramsey - GOT)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs