"Call Of Duty: Black Ops" REVIEW

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Psycho_Squirrel On November 26, 2017
has gone nuts!

kalamazoo, Michigan
#1New Post! Dec 24, 2010 @ 05:15:49
Call Of Duty: Black Ops REVIEW

I Bought Black Ops Last night, and spent good enough amount of time(15 hours) Playing The Game to write this Review. Lets Start.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops is a Action Packed Video game, Like Call of Duty games before it. There's nothing more Action Packed then a Call of Duty game I've played. The Game is Rated Matureand The characters drop the F-bomb. But who really cares for that stuff anyway. Lets go to the stuff we all want to hear.

Online Play:
The Online Player Can Do alot more things then what they could do in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Now You can change: Facepaint and Camo. And you Can Make your own Emblem.
At the end of each game you earn two things. XP and COD Points
You buy EVERYthing with these CODpoints. Such as Facepaint, Camo, Emblem Shapes, guns Attachments, Guns, Killstreaks, and DeathStreaks.
As You Level up you Unlock The Types of guns and perks and cool things like that.

zOMG MORE ZOMBIES

Call Of Duty: Black Ops Has another Mode in it Called Zombies... I don't know much I spent about 20 to 30 minutes on this mode before going online. I do have to say it's a nicely made Map and the "Smart a** Comments" the people you play make are funny..

My Rating
Mature

Stars
9/10

reason for 9 stars
They could have gotten rid of "Second Changes"(Death perk)

Thanks For Reading

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs