The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

"ARE THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER GOVERNMENT'S GUILTY OF SACRIFICING LIVES IN FAVOUR OF MAINTAINING JOBS IN THE ARMS INDUSTRY"?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Dec 16, 2012 @ 22:16:50
@offbeat Said

well we don't on a personal level but our country hasn't been shy about selling weapons in the past.

True, but the yanks have a knack for funding terrorists.

CIA funded the IRA.

And another USA goverment agency funded the Al-quieda.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Dec 16, 2012 @ 22:22:28
@townie_guy Said

True, but the yanks have a knack for funding terrorists.

CIA funded the IRA.

And another USA goverment agency funded the Al-quieda.

please don't tell me the cia funded the ira .... that would be like us funding a rebellion by the native americans .
Alkaia On February 05, 2013

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#18New Post! Dec 16, 2012 @ 22:37:48
@Raymondone888 Said

If you bothered to read the heading, you will see that it also says "OTHER GOVERNMENTS". Why have you chosen to ignore that?

Can you name another country other than America where so many mass killings have taken place in so many schools? Excluding terrorist bombs.

I am dismayed that you have chosen to concentrate on the criminal aspect, and have not given one single thought for the victims and their families. I am sure they would vomit at what you have stated.

Why should I ignore other forms of killing?

killing is killing.

Ive given a lot of thought to the victims. There are lots of victims in the world that makes my heart sad.

What about all the people and children dying in syria?

all the murders and torture in africa?

how about drones, beheadings, sexual assaults, oppressions all over the world.

But I know, you only want to pluck the splinter out of Americas eye while you ignore the HUGE f***ING LOG in the rest of the worlds eye.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Dec 16, 2012 @ 22:49:12
@offbeat Said

please don't tell me the cia funded the ira .... that would be like us funding a rebellion by the native americans .

Think about it, Irish-Americans.

Maybe we should of funded the Native Americns, if we could of afforded it. ALthough we helped colonise that place, so be counter productive.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Dec 16, 2012 @ 23:23:40
@townie_guy Said

Think about it, Irish-Americans.

Maybe we should of funded the Native Americns, if we could of afforded it. ALthough we helped colonise that place, so be counter productive.

and el salvador ...the movie was really good ..
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#21New Post! Dec 16, 2012 @ 23:27:12
Through-out history
The brother you train with today maybe the warrior you will be asked to kill tomorrow.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Dec 16, 2012 @ 23:29:33
@restoreone Said

Through-out history
The brother you train with today maybe the warrior you will be asked to kill tomorrow.

True.

But dosnt look good on CIA when they have a history of funding two of the worst terrorist organisations. Although our MI5 helped fund the IRA as well so we are almost as bad, lol.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#23New Post! Dec 17, 2012 @ 00:50:48
@offbeat Said

yes...i think the selling of arms is evil .

Perhaps ze zelling of legz is virtuous?
vekta On November 18, 2013

#24New Post! Dec 17, 2012 @ 04:27:07
@Raymondone888 Said

The drug cartels in Mexico purchase the majority of their arms legally across the border in Texas. The United States and local government are fully aware of this fact, and even though some 60,000 Mexicans have died in the drug wars, there has been no change in the laws that allow people to purchase guns without having to undergo police checks or psychological assessment. The ease of purchasing guns has also effected and devastated many families where pupils and teachers have been gunned down in schools by unstable individuals. These insane crimes are occurring more and more frequently. The question is "Who is responsible for those crime's?"

Different process for different states but purchasing guns isn't easy. I don't know where that idea comes from. Any laws governing the sale and purchase of firearms only making things harder for the law abiding. I had to go through all kinds of red tape and extra fees before I was able to take my piece home.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#25New Post! Dec 17, 2012 @ 04:35:43
"ARE THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER GOVERNMENT'S GUILTY OF SACRIFICING LIVES IN FAVOUR OF MAINTAINING JOBS IN THE ARMS INDUSTRY"?

Nope....

Obama is the guilty one. He is the evil super genius muslim terrorist anarchistic communist bastard that is responsible!

With help from the French.
raditz On April 20, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#26New Post! Dec 17, 2012 @ 08:33:42
@townie_guy Said

Are they not in fact a militia. Which is why the second ammendment is there?

Does Mexico have a "Second Amendment?"

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#27New Post! Dec 17, 2012 @ 08:56:31
@raditz Said

Does Mexico have a "Second Amendment?"

I dunno. Im from UK. How you run affairs over the pond is different to over here.
Raymondone888 On January 26, 2013
Rise above the cloud

London, United Kingdom
#28New Post! Dec 17, 2012 @ 12:08:34
@townie_guy Said

So it is always the Goverment who has to be blamed. Im glas Im from the UK where I dont expect the Goverment to micromanage every aspect of my life.

How would you micromanage your life if it was your Son, Daughter, Wife, Father, Mother, that had been slaughtered by a nut that was allowed to purchase a weapon legally?

I suspect that you would change your tune if that was the case.
Raymondone888 On January 26, 2013
Rise above the cloud

London, United Kingdom
#29New Post! Dec 17, 2012 @ 12:17:47
@Alkaia Said

Why should I ignore other forms of killing?

killing is killing.

Ive given a lot of thought to the victims. There are lots of victims in the world that makes my heart sad.

What about all the people and children dying in syria?

all the murders and torture in africa?

how about drones, beheadings, sexual assaults, oppressions all over the world.

But I know, you only want to pluck the splinter out of Americas eye while you ignore the HUGE f***ING LOG in the rest of the worlds eye.

You can go off on a mad rant if you so wish, but this thread is also about those countries as well. I did say "OTHER COUNTRIES" in my heading, so you need to read the heading again. Yes I agree that their is a massive log in the worlds eye, and this thread is for the purpose of looking at one aspect of it.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#30New Post! Dec 17, 2012 @ 12:18:03
@Raymondone888 Said

How would you micromanage your life if it was your Son, Daughter, Wife, Father, Mother, that had been slaughtered by a nut that was allowed to purchase a weapon legally?

I suspect that you would change your tune if that was the case.

I know where you are coming from. However when ever restirictions are placed people start screaming about their rights. It normally comes down to a majority vite. You cant have one rule for one and another for someone else.

You cant keep everyone happy.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs