~~~`` THoughts on people on here``~~~

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#31New Post! Jun 03, 2006 @ 13:52:22
I love my tfs buds! I came here at a very difficult time in my life and I have recieved so much love and support from the folks here. I've had a run in or two with a poster every now and again but I just don't add fuel to the fire when there is already a flame. I just state my opinion and move on without slamming the poster or what ever.

When you put your life out there on a public forum (as many of us do) then you're going to get feedback. The feedback may not be exactly what you were looking for but you have to take the bad right along with the good. As fr as joking , there is alot of that going on all the time ,I think most of us know when it's a joke and hey if we take it for face value then it's the persons responsibility to say J/K or give us some indeication that this is all in good fun. Message boards and forums are easy to be misunderstood because you can't see the persons face when they make a statement so you kind of have to somehow let them know you are kidding use a smily or something.

I think for the most part tfs is a nice place to come and relax and enjoy yourself.
stefficles On January 18, 2009

Somewhere, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Jun 03, 2006 @ 13:52:31
@joni Said
I like TFS because I get along with pretty much everyone here

wow!!! you've spoken to all 8000members (no idea if that's right amount but I know it's several thousand!!)

I love TFS. I have made some good friends on here, and even if I never get a chance to meet them I know they care and will give me advice if I need it. I think the majority of people on this site are very friendly and kind. And even when an intense debate is going on it usually just stays inside that one thread. It can be an intense debate with everyone disagreeing, but people don't take it out of that thread, and it doesn't affect people's friendships. I like that about this place.

I think the mods here work hard, and the fact hat most of the time it doesn't feel like we even need mods just shows how good they are. They work behind the scenes and it's rare that a huge display will occur that affects the whole of tfs. In fact, I can think of about 3 major ones from my whole year here.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs