Wisconsin
United States
PLS: ? 44.03

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

snowduck's journal
TFS Journal
Holiday Happenings
December 02, 2019 @ 03:13:13 pm
Habakkuk 1 : 2-3 - How long, Lord, must I call for help, but you do not listen? Or cry out to you, “Violence!” but you do not save? Why do you make me look at injustice? Why do you tolerate wrongdoing? Destruction and violence are before me; there is strife, and conflict abounds. - Soon Christmas will be here and many people will be having good times and creating happy memories. But some might meet with disaster over the holidays (I did in 1997). It might be personal trouble or something we heard about that happened to others. Either way it is God's plan and he will also rescue us from disaster as it says in Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things.- It seems stupid to us for God to bring disaster, especially on a holiday, but as hard as it is to believe he leaves a bright spot for those who know Christ. As he says in James 1:12 - Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. For that reason we need to know Christ. whataboutjesus.com

Quote | Reply

Quote | Reply